Elysium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom comes at night

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Freedom comes at night - Page 2 Empty Re: Freedom comes at night

Post  Atrum Veneficus Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:46 pm

Sera smiled at them "Good, go go go go!" she said kinda freaked out and disappointed in herself she couldnt help.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Tryscar Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:01 pm

One of the doctors swiped a key card in a slot by the door that opened the cell. Both of them rushed in. The woman was on an infirmary bed with some medical equipment in the room. They quickly rushed over to check her vitals. She was bleeding excessively and was in a great amount of pain - she had just recently come into the facility, and had very little medical attention since her arrival.

"Listen, we're going to deliver the baby...we're going to have to give you something for the pain. Calm down. Relax. Relax..."

One of the doctors took the woman's arm, attached an IV, and then administered emergency sedatives. They were strong enough that the woman would be almost under full anesthesia within a few moments.
Tryscar
Tryscar

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyanon Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:06 pm

She couldn't relax for the worry about her child and herself but she tried to to stay still when they administered the drugs, her vitals would not be extremely serious but there was major blood loss from the time it took for her to receive medical attention. Once the drugs were administered she quickly blacked out and was still enough for the doctors to help her though at times she would wake slightly and mumble things like "my baby, please don't let it die."
Kyanon
Kyanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:07 pm

Sera would contact Azero "HEY....uh...cuz...we have a bit of a hitch in the original plan here...come and see?" Azero would be about to respodn and just shake his head teleporting there and becoming visible himself. He looke and saw the scene and sighed

He looked at her from behind his hood and said "What....the...fuck? Why s this a problem? After thy are done take the baby and the woman and teleport them out of here to the extraction point, and wait for us. What is the big deal?" He said not really giving a shit

Sara:....but but but...aww ok...i will.

Azero would look over when he heard her mumble that and he felt a pang of guilt for an un known reason and he looked away.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Tryscar Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:12 pm

"Dr. Young, we have excessive bleeding."

"We need to deliver the baby now, or we're going to lose the mother and the child.

The female doctor checked something and performed a quick scan. "Oh, shit. Dr. Smith, we've got more of a problem here than we thought..."

"What is it?"

The loud beeping of a machine ran over what the doctors were saying for a few moments.

"Smith, keep her alive! We've got to deliver now, we might still be able to save her!"
Tryscar
Tryscar

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:15 pm

Sera walked over and was watching worried, she couldnt help. She looked at Azero, wondering what he was doing. Azero looked at what was happening and he hated this feeling, he felt for her, he felt something from his past. He had to leave, he was a night walker, he needed to be emotionless. He turned to her "Get them, or atleast the baby, out of here." He said, emotion sort of breaking his cold distant voice.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Tryscar Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:24 pm

"YOUNG, I need you to watch the vitals! I can't keep her going and monitor her!"

"I'm trying to deliver, I can't multi-task!"

"Hey, you! You two, we need help! Get in here!!"

The doctors gestured to Sera and Azero as they tried to keep all of the medical equipment going. Dr. Young, the female doctor, was in front of the Kyanite woman trying to deliver the baby. Dr. Smith was trying to operate the medical equipment and administer the proper drugs.
Tryscar
Tryscar

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:27 pm

Sera rushed in to help asking what they needed her to do, Azero swore under his breath 'fuck' he walked in and said "What do you need me to do? Im trying to free these slaves and kill all your guards for the Night's Sake." He was was trying to seem annoyed though he wanted to help on the inside....very very deep on the inside.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Tryscar Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:33 pm

Dr. Smith pointed to a monitor which displayed vitals and what looked like a blurry ultrasound scan. "Watch that, watch it like a hawk, tell me if anything changes!"

Dr. Young pulled on a pair of latex gloves and started to help deliver the baby. "It's breeched, I need someone here to help!"
Tryscar
Tryscar

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:50 pm

Azero pointed to the baby and sera sighed going to help as Azero watched the screen looking for any differences.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Tryscar Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:04 pm

The vitals on the monitor didn't fluctuate much. Azero would be able to watch the scan as well as the baby was delivered. Dr. Young handed Sera a pair of gloves, just in case. "I need you to stand there...hold this...okay, now hold your hand there..."

The doctor prepared to deliver the baby, and after a few long, painstaking moments, she held the tiny baby in her hands. The sounds of a newborn crying filled the room. Dr. Young quickly began to care for the baby and clean it up.

"It's a boy!"
Tryscar
Tryscar

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:05 pm

Sera clapped and jumped up and down a little giddy as the doctor held the boy "Awwwww so cute!" Azero nodded "Right then." He teleported quickly back to his soldiers who had just finished destroyed the doors to the cells.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Tryscar Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:10 pm

Dr. Young shouted as Azero disappeared.

"Where's he going?! We need his help! We're not done yet!"

She handed the tiny baby boy to Sera and turned back to the Kyanite woman. One of the machines began beeping again - the sedatives were starting to wear off. On the screen, an image of an undelivered baby was still visible.

"She's critical!" Smith tried to administer more sedatives, but they would still be fading quickly and there was little that he could do to help the woman's pain.

"We need his help! Someone's got to handle the equipment if we're going to deliver the second twin!"
Tryscar
Tryscar

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:11 pm

Sera contacted him again and with a loud audible groan he came back and watched the equipment "...fuck you all." he said as he sat there.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyanon Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:30 pm

She was waking up but still dizzy and nauseated she was still mumbling about her child, her capture after the Lux war before having found out that she was going to have twins. She started coming to herself and asking to hold her child but didn't understand why they wouldn't allow it and why they were still giving medical attention, she began to struggle against them as they tried to delver the second child.
Kyanon
Kyanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tryscar Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:31 pm

"Stop struggling! We're delivering your second child, you're going to have twins! Calm down!"

The doctors couldn't restrain her by themselves. Smith called out to Azero. "Help me hold her while they deliver the second baby! Hurry! She's going to hurt herself if she keeps this up!"
Tryscar
Tryscar

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:32 pm

Azero would sigh and go to hold her down and say as calmy as possible "Please calm down miss...dont struggle. They are trying to help you."
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyanon Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:36 pm

She recognized Azero and calmed herself, realizing that Atrum had come to free them and help her. She came to herself from her panic and heard that she was having a second child and smiled faintly through her pain.
Kyanon
Kyanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:39 pm

Azero was slightly put off by how calm she was when he told her to calm down but he just ran with it calming her down and keeping her still while the baby was delivered.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Tryscar Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:57 pm

As soon as the woman was calmed down, the baby was delivered safely. Dr. Young held it in her arms, taking care of it and cleaning it up just as she did for the other baby.

"It's a girl!"

Dr. Smith approached the woman. "Congratulations, both babies have been delivered! A boy and a girl! I think you're in the clear, we just have to get you into recovery..."
Tryscar
Tryscar

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:01 am

Azero glared at the man and said "She can survive the warp out of here, we've warped people in worse condition. Shes going with Sera now and if you tryscarian pigs have anything to say about it, ill kill you right here and now." He looked at sera who nodded and made sure the mother had her babies and brought her and the equipment to a place she could warp them to the extraction.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Tryscar Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:34 am

"If you take her now, there could be complications, or medical issues...what if -" Dr. Young sounded concerned, but Smith interrupted her. "We're not going to stop you, just...don't hurt us...we've done everything you've asked."
Tryscar
Tryscar

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:37 am

Sera said before she warped "Dont worry, i have enough control they wont be harmed, and our healers can get this done much faster than you and your equipment can i assure you." She would smile and warp with the babies and mother.

Azero warped back to the slave compound where they had freed the salves and were preparing to warp when he noticed a door not broken down "What the fuck is this.....come on you dumbasses! there is one door left! Why is the world CONSPIRING against me tonight" He walked over, said stand back and shot it down with and umbra cannon and what happened next he couldnt forsee.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Shilain Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:44 am

Azero may or may not have been looking into the cell when he broke the door but before the dust settled and his magik had faded a young girl ran out from the cell and threw her arms around his neck in a running glomp that may have knocked him back.
"Yaaay I'm so happy! You saved me," she exclaimed as she smiled happily. "I owe you my life, I am going to stay with you forever!" she was energetic and excited, her voice was high and sweet as she continued hugging Azero.
Shilain
Shilain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:46 am

He looked around as he stumbled backwards barely keeping balance and then looked at her keeping himself from blushing he said "Wait...WHAT!? im just doing my job...why do youw ant to stay with me??" He was INCREDIBLY confused.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next