Elysium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SURPRISE!!

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

SURPRISE!! - Page 4 Empty Re: SURPRISE!!

Post  Atrum Veneficus Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:33 pm

Sorac smiled and made a little aww sound and chuckled. He walked up and put an arm around her after they were done with the hug.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:43 pm

Isis smiled at Sorac and wrapped her arms around his waist. Horus looked at the both of them and smiled a little. "You two really do look good together." He looked at his mom again and Isis knew what he was thinking.

"Horus... I will... soon."

Horus nodded. "Alright... Just making sure..."
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:16 pm

Sorac looked at horus then her and then asked "What? whats goin on?" he didnt seem scared, just confused.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:28 pm

Isis looked up at him. "Well... you know that.. Seth murdered Osiris... but... you were never given the full story."
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:42 pm

Sorac nodded "Alright...then tell me" he smiled "I have all the time in the world for you my love."
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:44 pm

"Well... it is a long story but... it might be easier to show you, than to tell you," Isis said.
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:58 pm

He raises an eyebrow "How can you show me?....oh wait your a goddess...you can do anything cant you?"
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:05 am

Isis giggled. "Pretty much... but it might be best if you sit down... There's a lot to see and when it's over you might feel light headed."
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:18 pm

He nodded and sat down smiling at her "Im sure it wont be too bad."
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:15 am

She smiled sweetly and warmly at him and sat beside him. Horus pulled up a chair to watch and had a bright smile on his face. He knew his mom would only do something like this if she found the right man.

"Ok... now just relax..." Isis said soothingly.

Once Sorac was relaxed she placed her right palm on his forehead. Immediately, Sorac would see the reality of his world turn blurry and eventually, he would then find himself surrounded by white light. The light was gentle and it wouldn't hurt his eyes, but something began to come to focus. Slowly, as the white light dimmed, he would begin to see himself standing in the throne room an Egyptian palace. Everything looked golden. The room was the same throne room Isis used at her home, but in the past, things were modeled differently. The room was enormous and had many egyptian statues along the walls. A golden carpet ran down the middle from the doorway to the throne. The throne was sitting on a light gold platform with three steps leading up to it. The throne was simple. It was mainly just a regular chair, but the detail was remarkable. It had writing down the legs and arms and marked the name of the current king, but it was in egyptian writing. Sorac may not have been able to read any of it.

A side door to Sorac's right opened and a man stepped in the room. His chest was bare, but the war an egyptian tunic around his hips. Only sandles covered his feet and his upper arms had gold rings around them. His eyes had black lining around them and on the top of his head sat his crown. It was a half circle, with a dark, blue gem in the middle. The gem stood out to clear in the golden room.

The man walked to a window at the left side of the room and gazed out to the outside. He smiled wide as he watched his people live their happy lives. The king looked so gentle and kind. He cared for his people and his people cared for him right back. He was well respected and loved.

"Osiris!"

The kind turned to the door he entered. He smiled wide and watched as his wife entered the room. "Isis..."

Isis hurried over to him. She wore more of a light blue tunic, but like most of her clothes they always showed a lot of skin. She gave her current husband at this point in time a loving kiss and hugged him. "Are you ready?"

Osiris hugged her back so lovingly. It was easy to see just how much he loved her. "I am..." He looked into her eyes and smiled warmly. "The people will be so happy. I'll finally be able to give them better housing. They deserve to live in homes that can keep them warm and don't have to be fixed all the time."

"I know... and I"m so glad they can finally have-"

"My king!"

Isis and Osiris turned to the front doot to see one of there guards there. The guard approached his king and bowed respectfully. "My King," the guard repeated. "I'm sorry to disturb you...... but The God of Chaos is here and wants to speak with you."

Osiris' look of kindness and gentleness suddenly turned serious; filled with confusion, worry, and hatred. "My brother? Here?" Osiris gave it some thought. He wasn't sure what his brother was up to. "Alright... send him in."

The guard nodded and went to deliever Seth the news. Isis looked at Osiris and was frightened for him. "Osiris... are you sure? Are you really sure you want to speak to him?"

Osiris sighed and said, "He is our brother... He never comes unless it's important... or if something interests him... As his brother I will listen to what he has to say... But you my dear, you must go back to your room."

"But-"

"Please Isis... If he does want to start trouble, I don't want you to be around it." He caressed her cheek lovingly. "Ok?"

Isis was still frightened for him, but she nodded. "Be careful." She kissed him again and then headed out of the room.

Osiris watched her as she left and sighed. "I hate worrying her so," he said to himself. He shook his head and walked over to his throne; sitting on it like the king he was. He eyed the front door; prepared for what his brother had to offer as he waited for Seth to enter. "Alright little brother... what do you have planned now?"
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:23 pm

Sorac watched and even though he was sure it was a vision of the past he felt a pang of jealousy hit him and cause him anger. He knew what i must have felt for Osiris to see him kissing Isis. When he saw how worried she looked he felt sad and worried for her and he just watched to see what he knew would happen. He could bare to see Osiris dead, but he didnt think he could make it through watching Isis when it happened.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:47 pm

Osiris watched as his brother entered the room looking confident and urgent. Seth made his way to the throne; walking past Sorac. He didn't bother to bow and just stood there with a smile.

"What do you want?" Osiris said more annoyed than angry.

"I would like to invite you to a gathering of mine... or... more like a party I should say. Just a few friends. I thought you would like to join. People will surely love to see a king there," Seth said without a hint of trickery in his voice.

Osiris looked at him curiously. "... A party?... I don't get it."

"You know... food, people talking, drinks, maybe... no... I'm sure people will get drunk, and maybe some games and-"

"I know what I party is Seth," Osiris said with a sigh. "I just want to know why, after all these years of wanting to stay away from me, you now ask me to come to a party... I'm sorry, but I can't help but be suspicious."

Seth shrugged. "It's understandable, but..." Seth looked down ashamed, "well... I feel bad for everythign I've done... You know I've always been jealous of you and... well... I'm sorry. I want to make it up to you. I just dn't know how and I figured, well, since I'm having this party, I'll invite you to at least make it up to you." There was silence as Osiris waited for Seth to continue. "I know, I know, it's probably not enough. I'm sorry... I'll... I'll just go now." Seth turned on his heel and began walking to exit.

"Wait brother," Osiris spoke out.

Seth smirked deviously, though Osiris couldn't see, but Sorac would get a good view of it. Seth turned to face his brother, but he had immediately switched to his pained and sorry expression. "Yes?"

"You... really speak the truth... don't you?"

Seth smiled happily and sighed with relief. "Yes brother, I do. All I ask is your forgivness."

Osiris nodded as he gave it some thought. "Alright... I believe you. I'll go to your party."

"Really?! That's great! Thank you, thank you so much. Everyone will be so excited. I'll go tell them now." Seth turned again and hurried to the doorm but he didn't get far. Sorac would still see his face.

"OH! but Seth..." Osiris called out and Seth stopped in his tracks and turned around again to face Osiris. "I just want you to know... I do forgive you."

Seth smiled gratefully. "Thank you Osiris. I'm glad to hear you say that." Seth turned back and this time was able to walk away without any interruptions. Seth had the same devious smirk on his face again. His eyes were filled with evil. His plan was working.
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:50 pm

Sorac was drumming his fingers and shaking his head, how could Osiris be so stupid! But at the same time he couldn't see it like Sorac and it WAS his brother. Sorac would have acted just the same if it had been in a situation with him and Karos. Sorac sighed and waited for the inevitable confrontation.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:49 pm

Osiris sat at his throne shaking his head. "well... this was... unexpected." He chuckled a little. He heard the side door open and saw someone come in. "Isis..." He stood and walked to her, but she glomped him in a hurry.

"Please don't go."

"What?"

"I hear everything... I'm sorry... I know you said to go back to the room, but... I had to hear what Seth wanted. Please... don't go to the party." She looked so scared and worried and wasn't going to let go any time soon.

"Isis... he's our brother... we should give him a chance."

She shook her head. "No... there's something wrong I know it. I can feel it. Don't you?"

Osiris smiled at her warmly and caressed her cheek again. "It is strange that Seth came here without notice... but... I can't hurt family. You know that sweetheart."

"I know, but-"

Osiris kissed her and then looked in her eyes lovingly. "I promise my love. I'll be alright and if he does try to do something I'll stop him."

Isis wasn't sure. She tried to say more until she hear, "Mommy! Daddy!" A little Horus, looking like at child at the age of six, came running in.

"Horus, what is it sweetie?" Isis asked.

"I made this for you!" Horus smiled bright and showed them a drawing he had made of him and his parents. "See... that's me... that's daddy ... and that's you!"

Osiris smiled and chuckled; roughling the boys hair with his hand. "Good job son." He picked Horus up and held him in his arms. "Maybe you should become an artist when you grow up."

"Really?! That would be fun!"

Osiris and Horus laughed and so did Isis, but she watched her son and husband carefully. She was afraid of loosing this happy moment.

The vision then began to change to the party at Seth's place. Everyone was in his ballroom. The walls were made of brick and was completely black. The floor was made blood red tiles with a black diamond in the middle. Streamers and tablecloths were the same blood red color and the tables were filled with food and booze. Everyone was drunk and laughing. Even Osiris himself was drunk. He talked with Seth; who seemed just as drunk and was laughing. The party seemed to have lasted a long while. It had already became night time.

Seth then stood and cleared his throat as he tapped a fork against his glass to create a tinging sound. "Excuse me everyone!" It took a while for the crowd to settle down, but eventually it became quiet. "I would like to honor a very special guest tonight! He's such a lovingly and forgiving brother... I couldn't ask for more. Please cheer for my brother... King Osiris!!" The crowd cheered and Osiris just smiled and laugh; too drunk to say much. Once the crowd quieted down again, Seth continued. "So, in honor of him... let's all play a game!" The crowd grew excited and a box shaped like a casket was brought out and set in front of Seth. "Whoever can fit themselves into this box... will win the ultimate prize!" Yet again, the crowd cheered. "Come on! Come on! Don't be shy! Try it out!"

A few people walked up and one by one they tried it. The casket was either too small or too big for them. Each one was frustrated when they couldn't fit because they knew they wouldn't get the prize. Osiris watched and laughed with the crowd when someone didn't fit.

Seth saw no one else step up and he yelled out, "Aw come on!" He laughed. "Isn't anyone else going to try?!"

Osiris stood with a smile. "Hey why not.. I'll give it a go!"

"Alright my dear brother! Go ahead!"

Osiris stepped up to the casket and sat his drink on the ground before going in. He stumbled a little, but managed to step into the casket and laid down. It was a perfect fit and the crowd cheered and so did Osiris.

Osiris sat up and looked up at his brother. "So what did I win brother?" He laughed.

Seth smiled evilly. Apparently, he wasn't drunk after all and teh crowd quieted down. They eyed Osiris and watched what seth was going to do next. Not one person was going to stop him. Some smirked and others stared at Osiris with hate and disdain. They weren't drunk either and they were on Seth's side.

Seth didn't look away from Osiris and he spoke with much hatred. "You're prize... is all I ever wanted... I would've just let you live your happy life... But you did something that can never be taken back... For this... your price... is death." He pushed osiris back into the casket and slammed the lid on him. Four other men nailed the lid down and Osiris banged inside, trying to get out, and screamed.

"NO! SETH! LET ME OUT!" Osiris yelled.

Seth ignored his brother's screams and looked at one of the guards. "Bring it to me know so I don't have to hear him anymore." It didn't take long for the guard to come back and bring Seth a large barrel. Seth opened the barrel and picked it up. He looked down at the casket and snarled. "Farwell brother... May you never see your family or daylight or kingdom again!" An opening was in the middle of the lid of the casket and he poured what was in the barrel into the opeing. It was lead. He was going to drown Osiris in lead. Soon, Osiris' screams and bangs where heard no more and the crowd laughed and cheered as Seth's face was filled with pure evil.
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:05 pm

Sorac tried to look away but couldnt, he could feel a tear going down one cheek as he thought "How...why would......they were brothers..why..." he shook his head and let the vision continue, he was hopeful that it may have ended now, but if it didnt he prayed the next one was the end...and wasnt what he feared it would be.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:39 am

The vision chaged again. He was back in Osiris' throne room. Isis stood looking out the window and wearing all black. A woman walked up behind her. She wore black too and her long, black hair was just as dark.

"I'm so sorry Isis..." the woman said.

"It's ok Nephthys... you were not a part of this," Isis said with so much sadness in her voice as tears rolled down her cheeks, but she didn't turn to face her sister.

"But... in a way... I was... it was my fault..." Nephthys started to cry "I'm sorry sister. If it wasn't for me... he'd still be alive."

Isis turned around and gently wiped the tears from her sister's eyes. "But I understand why..."

Nephthys gently put her hands on Isis' and pulled them slowly away from her face and just held them. "But I'm still sorry..."

Isis smiled sympatheticaly. "I know... but I helped you too... we could've kept it a secret... and it would've worked... Until he found out... and I don't know how he did."

"I don't either... I really don't..."

Horus entered holding the hand of a toddler. The toddler was a boy with black hair and was sucking his thumb. The boys looked up at the women with such innocent faces.

"Mommy?" Horus asked Isis. "Anubis and I think there's something wrong. Is everything ok with daddy? He hasn't come home."

Isis and Nephthys couldn't hold back their tears. The last image Sorac saw was Isis bending down to speak to Horus to tell him the news. He was seen crying; which made Anubis start to cry as well. The vision faded to the white light he saw before and then reality would slowly begin to focus once more.

Isis sat beside him and looked worried. "Do you feel ok? ... I'm sorry... the vision was long... I had to cut it cause you really shouldn't stay in it for too long."

Horus looked worried too as he still sat there on the chair. It was easy to tell that some of his boyish looks were still in his face after seeing the past now.
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:39 am

After all of this when she ended it sorac just looked down for a couple of seconds and then embraced Isis, holding her so very tight and close to him. A few tears rolled down his cheek as he felt some of the pain they did in the vision and he said to her "Im so sorry....oh gods im sorry...now i know why you get so worried now and then and i know why he got so enraged like he did...You two were so in love..." he kept holding her close.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:28 pm

She didn't expect this... but then again she really didn't know what to expect after having him watch that... She held him close and tight too and tears ran down her cheek as well. "We ... we were... I ... I did love him... This was so long ago... but it feels like only yesterday sometimes..."

Horus couldn't watch. He looked away as tears rolled down his eyes too. Seeing his mom so upset and remembering what happened was too much for him.

Isis then continued after a short pause. "Though I wasn't able to show you everything... I was able to show you what Nephthys meant of why she felt like it was her fault... "
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:03 pm

he nodded at what she said and wiped her tears from her eyes and kissed her gently "You've shown enough...i understand." he was silent for a little bit and then smiled a little "But now im here, and i know you may not be able to love me as much as you did him...but i love you more than anything, and ill never leave you"
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:23 am

SHe kissed him back lovingly and wiped away his tears too. "Sorac... I love you with all my heart... I do... I can love you no less than I did him..." She kissed him again, but more passionately this time. He pressed her forehead on his and looked into his eyes with so much love, just as much as she did Osiris. She pulled away a little from what she was about to say next. "Though... you should know this... The reason why Nephthys blames herself is because..." she sighed a little "... she disguised herself as me... and... bedded him... Though I was not angry ... because, Seth never showed her the love she deserved... but she knew Osiris loved me.... and so... to feel love just once... she risked doing what she did.... but she didn't plan on getting... pregnant..."
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:39 am

He smiled and kissed her back just as passionately and held her so close and tight to him and he nodded when she said that "...Im glad you can love me just as much as you loved him" he seemed like he was slightly jealous of Osiris but that was natural, and it would fade quickly. His eyes grew wide with what she said next though "So the other child in the vision, is also...Osiris's?" he thought for a second "Did osiris ever find out?"
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:19 pm

Isis shook her head. "As far as I know... Osiris doesn't know... It might've changed now seeing that technically he's back, but... He doesn't know too much of what goes on up here since he's in the underworld. He can sense me though; which was why he knew what was going on with you and me. Though... to be honest, we really don't know who Anubis' father is... He might actually be Seth's..."

"And that's why," Horus spoke out, "if you meet Anubis... he may seem a little... gloomy..."

Isis nodded. "He doesn't know what to do... He knows who his real mother is at least... but I'm also his adoptive mother... When Nephthys told me what happened, she was afraid of Seth finding out, so she asked if I would adopt her son to make Seth think that I had another child but... I guess it didn't work...."
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:44 pm

Sorac nodded "That makes sense...i'd be gloomy too if i didnt know who my father was." He held her close and nodded "Atleast here with me, you will be safe, and our baby will be safe too my love. Seth or Osiris can not touch us down here"
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:20 pm

She smiled and held him back close and tight; cuddling into him. "I know... I'm so happy I'm with you..." She kissed him gently on the lips. "Though I would be worried about Seth than Osiris... He wouldn't go after our child.... but I'm afraid Seth would as payback..."
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:24 am

He smiled at her "Let Seth come and try. I am the channel of the 15 in this world, their power flows through me. I am a warrior of flesh and blood and in some ways...stronger than a god." he kissed her gently and smiled at her again.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum