Elysium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SURPRISE!!

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

SURPRISE!! Empty SURPRISE!!

Post  Imuabu Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:45 pm

Isis was sitting on her throne alone in the room. She had ordered her guards to stay outside by the door; which was unusual to see when anyone who lived in the palace passed by. Using her powers, she called for Sorac. She had big news to tell him. She was excited, but nervous too.
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

SURPRISE!! Empty Re: SURPRISE!!

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:48 pm

Sorac heard the call and rushed to her thinking something was up and she was in trouble or something. He walked in "Is everything alright? whats up?" he said walking up to her looking kind of worried.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:54 pm

She smiled warmly at him and stood; caressing his cheek. "It's nothing to worry about... I... I hope.... um..." She tried to think of how to tell him. It was harder than she thought it would be. "Well... you see.... um.... there's... gonna be something looking different on me soon..."
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:57 pm

He smiled and caressed her cheek back and kissed her softly "Oh good, i was worried." When he said he arched an eyebrow and nodded "Alright...what? you can tell me." he smiled and kissed her again.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:59 pm

She kissed him back both times. "Well..." she took his hand and placed it on her stomach. "I'm... I'm pregnant..."
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:02 pm

Being a magis he could feel the baby growing as soon as she put his hand there, he could feel life. His eyes grew wide and he smiled and hugged her tight "thats great! im so happy to here that! I love you isis!" he smiled at her and kissed her again, he was so happy. He hadn't even proposed yet but he was still so so happy.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:17 pm

She smiled wide and hugged and kissed him back. "I'm glad. I'm so happy that you're ok with this." she hugged him so tight and wasn't going to let go....

Until the ground started to shake beneath them, but it was only them who could feel it.
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:19 pm

He held her tighter when he felt that happening and he blinked them from the throne and stood protectively next to her, his staff was in his hands now, ready to fight. "What was that?!"
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:40 pm

Isis sighed and held on to him. "My EX husband." She said the "ex" loud enough so Osiris could hear.

The floor of the throne room burst open and a swirl of black mist formed out from it. The smell of the dead filled the room and the sounds of moaning from thousands of spirits rang loud. Through the hole, a mummified man rose through the air and stepped onto the floor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iXqLI3sOFc&feature=related

^up to 2:15

Last edited by Imuabu on Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:46 pm

He nodded and the sniffed the air and made a ew face "I see...wow...by the night he needs to bathe he smells awful." He waited for him to be fully out of the ground and sorac still kept his defensive stance.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:58 pm

Isis laughed a little, but Osiris didn't like that very much. It was hard to see his expression since he was wrapped in bandages, but when he spoke it was hatefull and very raspy, like he hadn't used his voice in a long time. "How dare you... You impregnated my wife!

"EX WIFE!" Isis yelled.

Osiris ignored her. "As your punishment... you must die... and I'll make sure you have the most horrific sentence there is in the underworld."
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:01 pm

He straightened "Dont speak to me as if you are my god. The Night god protect me, and you hold no sway over me fallen god. Your underworld holds no fear for a magis and a true worshiper of the night."
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:19 pm

Isis sighed again. She wasn't getting through to him.

Osiris' eyes glowed red through the bandages and the black mist swirled throughout the whole room now. "The way I see it... you're on my land and took my wife... All other rules don't count! I... WILL... KILL YOU!!!" His bandages darted at him and tried to wrap themselves around Sorac's arms and legs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4j8W7uphhI0
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:24 pm

As the bandages darted at him sorac didn't move, he only kept his staff firmly on the ground and stared right back into his red eyes. As the bandages got close they hit a shield of black energy, they would feel it was of divine nature and it was swirling around him, destroying the bandages as they hit. Sorac said "The Book of Night, The Gospel of Karasen 'Under the protection of Night the influence of other gods shall not reach you, the wrath of other deities shall do you no harm, So says Pyliel, god of fire and night, True King of Night.' you hold no power over me Osiris."
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:35 pm

Osiris stopped his attack and listened to Sorac's words. "I see now... You're God is very powerful..." A slight growl was heard in his throat. He didn't like that he couldn't kill his enemy. "First I'm murdered... and now you steal Isis from me... I'll make your life hell..."
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:40 pm

Sorac's eyes began to glow and he murmured words in a language of divinity, used to summon gods to their people when they need aid, only people close to the gods may use it.

Pyliel, or atleast the image of him appeared and it looked at sorac "Why did you summon me."

Sorac smiled "Hello my lord Pyliel, the god Osiris has threatened me, and his former wife. My wife."

Pyliel turned, not in his human form, in his god form still and looked at Osiris "I dont take kindly to gods making threats against MY people. Do you want to make me and my pantheon your enemy Osiris?"
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:45 pm

Osiris growled louder in his throat again. "If your wife was taken away... wouldn't you stand to take her back too?"
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:47 pm

Pyliel chuckled "According to you, she is your former wife. Her heart has left your grasp, and has been away from you, for a long while. As a god your duty is to your people, and your designated rule. You put your feelings ahead of this and hers, and you disgust me."
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:56 pm

His growl intensified and fire burst out of the hole. "Fine! You can't see it the way that I do then fine! I am the God of death and one day... he will die... I'll see you in hell when that time comes." He took a step back and slipped down into the hole. The fire and the mist disappeard as the hole closed, but the smell of death still lingered.

"Oh great... It'll take forever for the smell to go away" Isis sighed again.
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:04 pm

Pyliel shook his head "A god of death my friend, a god of death." he turned to Isis and Sorac and turned into his human form, a long black trench coat, black pants, black shoes, a black shirt and looong black hair with solid black eyes. He smiled at the two of them and looked at Isis "You know what your getting into with this human here right?"

Sorac chuckled "Thanks my lord...thanks alot."
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:07 pm

Isis laughed a little. "Oh I know..." she pulls him close and hugs him tight. "I most definitely know.... and I'm sorry about Osiris.... He never could let go of anything."
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:11 pm

Pyliel just smiled and nodded then chuckled "Dont worry, i dont think he should be a problem for either of you. Call me again if he comes back, maybe Nexio, perhaps another god of death will teach him."

Sorac smiled and hugged her back tightly and bowed his head to pyliel, never having made eye contact "Thank you my lord."
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:18 pm

Isis nodded. She made eye contact seeing as she was a Goddess herself. "I think that would be an excellent idea. God of death meets God of death... that should stop him."

"Or just annoy him..." a man said sitting casualy on Isis' throne.
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:20 pm

Sorac looked up again and assumed the same defensive position in front of her and Pyliel just sighed. Sorac said "Who are you?" Pyliel just shook his head "I think i may know.."
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:24 pm

"What?" he said with a teasing smile. "Can't I visit my own sister?"

Isis rolled her eyes and muttered. "Why now of all times should this be a family reunion?"

"I am Seth, God of Chaos." He stood from the throne. "I see you've met my brother too. He looks a little... eh... gruesome so to speak." He smirked evilly. "I think I did a pretty good job on him, don't you think? He doesn't want to show the marks on him at all."
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum