Elysium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Cruor's Gates

+6
The Imperium
Incarna
Imuabu
Arian
Atrum Veneficus
Cruor Luna
10 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

At Cruor's Gates - Page 3 Empty Re: At Cruor's Gates

Post  Tryscar Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:16 pm

Tylen pulled away and stepped back, and as soon as Amun got close enough to threaten him and tried to attack him, several of the Tryscarian security guards stepped forward with guns raised to protect him. Once Amun left, the guards lowered their weapons but remained alert and stayed in front of the citizens.

Tylen called out to the guards of Cruor. "Assault! That man just tried to attack me!"

The Tryscarian representative quickly pulled Tylen aside, trying to get him to quiet down before he caused a scene. Tylen, acting offended, kept at it. "Did the guards of this event see that? I want it reported to the officials! That man tried to assault me, I've been threatened for no reason!"
Tryscar
Tryscar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruor Luna Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:49 pm

A man who stood among the guards at the gate stepped forward from his position. He seemed different from the red-clad guards in the formation, he wore gray and white uniform covered by a long white fur coat, his hair was white and at his shoulders. He approached the Tryscarian man who was making a commotion over a fight that had been prevented.

"You were assaulted? Where, show me your bruises or wounds. I did not see him touch you but my eyes may have deceived me." The man might notice the guards blueish-white eyes.

Meanwhile the woman from before requested the uninvolved constituents to follow her the Colosseum resident grounds.

"Please, any who are not involved in the matters, follow me and I'll take you to our resident grounds where you may settle in."
Cruor Luna
Cruor Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  Arian Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:59 pm

Reia reluctantly followed the woman and watched over her shoulder as she left Karos behind. She hadn't wanted him to stay but she knew he would do so to defend Amun. Ren would follow as well and tried to keep Reia distracted from the situation by talking about their national matters.
Arian
Arian
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tryscar Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:01 pm

Tylen Burne grumbled and complained. "Can't you hear? I said he 'tried' to assault me! He didn't actually hit me because someone stopped him, but he tried - he was about to punch me!"

Landon Karrsonn shot the young man a glare and stepped forward to speak. "Sir, we're not here to cause any issues, but that man did attempt to assault him, and he was unprovoked. There would have been a physical altercation if he wasn't stopped."

He tried to calm everyone down, and promptly spoke to the others. "It seems that there are quite a few nations here that have a problem with our policies. I really don't see how any of this has to do with the Trials that we're all here for to participate in equally and enjoy. I hope we can all get past our differences to enjoy ourselves here, and take up any issues we might have in an appropriate way. I'd be happy to discuss any of your concerns about our policies, but this just isn't the time and place for it. Can we continue now, without any more threats to anyone's safety?"
Tryscar
Tryscar

Back to top Go down

Post  Shilain Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:01 pm

Tatkret walked as if to follow the woman then veered off and stayed within earshot. He watched from afar to see what would become of the Tryscarian. He seemed familiar and Tatkret thought he had finally found the man that took his family.
Shilain
Shilain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyanon Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:11 pm

General Tyrah gave Landon and Tylen a look so harsh, cold, and razor-sharp that if looks could kill, it would slice straight through them. She had already considered about a dozen ways to kill every one of the bastards from Tryscar, but she knew that it wasn't time to start a war with them for enslaving the people of Kyanon...at least, not yet. She growled under her breath.

"Yes. We'll be taking it up in an 'appropriate' way. Warriors, move out."

She stepped away, following the others as they were lead towards the city, and the other Kyanites behind her followed as well.
Kyanon
Kyanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Incarna Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:16 pm

The people of Incarna stayed out of the altercation. They followed along quietly, their simple, flowing robes draping elegantly as they stepped towards the city.
Incarna
Incarna

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:22 pm

Karos sent Neos and Arkenfel away and he nodded at the tryscarian. "Yes. the appropriate way" He eyes were menacing black now as opposed to the orange-ish color they usually are. He stared directly at the man from Tryscar. "My people were almost wiped from this earth by a nation that takes slaves. A nation named Lux Lucis. You can understand our animosity."
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruor Luna Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:38 pm

The guard never cracked, he stayed in military stance and never gave a glare or angered look to the men though he hated their ways as much as the rest.

"I see, he was unprovoked in his attempt to assault him. Unfortunately, there is no ruling against assaults before the events have begun. There is nothing to be done here. I am able to provide you a guard unit if you should believe you are in any kind of danger but I have no right to reprimand this man for his actions." He looked back at Karos before stepping back from the Tryscar representatives saying, "As were mine boy but not of this nation nor the one you speak of."
Cruor Luna
Cruor Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:48 pm

He looked at the guard and nodded, a small smile of understanding showing. "Seems people of magik are not highly liked eh? and..my name is Karos." he hated being called boy.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruor Luna Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:02 pm

The guard about-faced around to face Karos, his motions were and flawless. Military training seemed to drive his entire being, from his breathing to his walking and hand motions. They were all calculated and held some sort of defensive measure in case the time should arise that he would need to use them.

"Ah, Karos you are right that magik users aren't liked by the majority of people. The fact is that our powers instill fear into their souls. They try to rid their world of the threat of more powerful beings, whether it be by creating weapons to increase their own power or trying to kill and enslave the magik users. It all ends the same way with power crazed men who know not their own weaknesses forcing others to do their dirty work until one of those men turns and shows them."
Cruor Luna
Cruor Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:34 pm

Kaors would notice how the man's movements screamed military life, but he wouldnt make much of it. He nodded at the man thoughtfully.

"Fear is a word used often to describe my people and our powers. Night magik its magis and our gods are so mis understood by people as simple dark arts. We have survived two genocides, it would take nothing short of the world itself ending to kill my people. It seems it would take that to kill off the magik users of the world, not just Atrum." He would chuckle relating to the man.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:38 pm

Jamila and Amun were still leaning against a wall, Amun glancing back at Tryscar every now and then, wishing he wasn't stopped from punching Tylen.

"I would've done it ya know," Amun said a little more calmly now, but the hate was still in him as he stood there with his arms crossed.

"I know," Jamila said, still trying to calm more, "but now isn't the time to let your hatred out..."

Amun sighed. "Yeah, fine... but if I end up fighting one of them I would hold back... especially the guy who actually spoke to me... Come on... maybe we.... should just go catch up with everyone else..."

As Amun walked away, jamila just sighed again and shook her head. She didn't know what else to do to help him. So she just followed yet again.
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Tryscar Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:21 pm

Landon nodded. "I understand. Thank you." He spoke quietly with some of the other Tryscarians and, after a few abrupt and immature commenst from Tylen, the crowd calmed down. They finally made their way behind the others, with their security detail guarding all of the competitors and citizens carefully.
Tryscar
Tryscar

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:02 am

Karos shook his head and walked into the area with the rest of them and looked around trying to catch up to Reia. When he found her he would walk up and sigh "This is going to be a fun time huh?" Arkenfel and Neos were with the kyanites.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyanon Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:15 am

The Kyanites weren't much for small talk or conversation with the others while they waited for further instructions for the Trials, but they asked about the current situation with Atrum and briefly discussed some current events. They were glad to see the Atrumites, for the most part.
Kyanon
Kyanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Navokha Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:30 am

Three unknown individuals approach quickly and quietly, keeping a low profile and blending in amongst the crowd as they enter the city. One man wore a long, slightly tattered leather jacket with a high collar and hat which covered most of his face. Alongside him, a woman wearing a dark, hooded cloak and street clothes with a sheathed sword at her side stepped in amongst the group. Another very heavily-built and tall man with a dingy coat draped over his heavy frame followed along. They barely looked out of place, but none of the others would recognize them at first.
Navokha
Navokha

Back to top Go down

Post  The Imperium Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:43 pm

The two from the Imperium simply looked at each other and walked in following the other. They noticed these new comers with their keen vision due to the ocular implants. But they didnt do much besides watch them intently. Battle unit 037 looked at 116.

037: New comers detected...engage?

116: Negative, no need.
The Imperium
The Imperium

Back to top Go down

Post  Arian Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:26 pm

Reia smiled when she looked back to see Karos behind her, she stopped and waited for him to catch up.

"What happened back there? Did they scold you for stopping him?" She was so worried that they might not have let him stay to observe the games.
Arian
Arian
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruor Luna Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:33 pm

A man dressed in black followed silently behind the three strangers who had crept into the castle walls. Stealthily he circled around them several times, evaluating their strength. His face was covered by a black mask with onyx jewels embedded in it. He would be completely unnoticed as he brushed past civilians and even some of the constituents of the games. He layed low until they were a safe distance from the majority of the civilians.
Cruor Luna
Cruor Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:24 am

Karos smiled at her and chuckled "No, not much really happened. Kind of....'dont do it again' and...then he let us carry on. So i'm not in trouble or anything."
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruor Luna Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:48 am

The nations were led to the resident grounds that surrounded the arena. They would see large pillars made of a red stone where each block had intricate designs that resembled blood flowing down the bricks. The Colosseum towered over the resident grounds below and at the top spiraled dark black clouds, above the center the eye of the clouds shown light through on the battle commencing. They would see a man wearing blood red armor faced against a large demonic beast unlike any have seen. Its body larger than a dragon and held resemblance to k-9, its skin covered in sharp spikes and a scale-like armor, and a flame inferno on its back. Outsiders had rarely seen the beast Aestua and lived to tell of it. The size of the arena dwarfed the creature as it barely reached a quarter of its height.

It thrashed its tail and knocked back the man who landed on his feet and seemed un-phased. His heels skid to a halt and swiftly pushed him forward toward the monster, sword drawn, he buried the blade in the beast's leg. Aestua jerked its leg back, flipping the man around and throwing him to the other side of the arena with no blade in his hand. Aestua took a moment to recover from its pain to see that the man had landed and knelt at the other side, waiting. His scraped hands bleed out for a moment as the beast charged him. Aestua lifted its claws high to slash the man and kill him. He rose and threw his arm out, scattering some of his blood, as the beast pinned him against the wall of the arena. The man uttered words that could not be made out as his body continued to be crushed by this beast. The blood flowed now in a unbroken stream from his arm, his blood hardened and stopped flowing. He raised his hand and stabbed the beast through. Aestua leap back and left the man there, seemlingly untouched. The man braced himself for a split second then chased after the beast. He gave out a demonic victory cry when he took his blades carved into the beasts legs as he forced his way up. once on top of the beast it thrashed and whipped its tail to knock him off. He fell and caught hold of Aestua's neck then was pitched around again. He dropped his sword raised his hand to its throat and muttered something again. A large blade stabbed through the beast's throat as he was thrown off. He landed on his feet and knelt down and bowed his head. Aestua stammered across the battle field for a long while, not trying to attack anymore, then it fell to the ground and groaned. It breathed heavily and groaned loudly for some time before it stopped trying to get up. It died there where it fell, the man rose and walked over to its body before it passed and he looked to be saying something to it then he raised his sword from the ground and sheathed it.

Last edited by Cruor Sanguis on Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Cruor Luna
Cruor Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  Navokha Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:51 am

The newcomers seemed to pose no threat. They made no signs of aggression or hostility towards anyone. They simply made their way through the crowd, slightly confused, lost, and out of place, just as most of the other contestants were. They didn't seem to have any sinister intentions.
Navokha
Navokha

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:14 pm

Karos Neos and Arkenfel remained around Arian and Kyanon and watched the fight with the massive beast. Arkekfel smiled "We could take that thing on easily." Neos would laugh and shake his head "you? or your beasts?" Karos would not be paying much attention to them but more the fighter and the beast.

Karos: Skilled warrior, seems to be on par with Azero which is soemthing ive never seen before
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Tryscar Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:31 pm

Tryscar watched the event with mixed reactions. Most of them seemed quite interested and intrigued, while a few others seemed terrified or even appalled. The large beast apparently was very unfamiliar to them. They talked amongst themselves, trading opinions of enthusiasm, disgust, and horror at what they had just seen.
Tryscar
Tryscar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum