Elysium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trial of Neos and Jamila

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Trial of Neos and Jamila - Page 3 Empty Re: Trial of Neos and Jamila

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:57 pm

He would nod "Yea i was..not very fun" he would laugh taking it in stride then he would look at her and nod "Its a beautiful necklace and what it symbolizes is very great....Did..something happen to your mother?"
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:10 am

She nodded. "I wouldn't think it would be... but... why?..." When he asked her the question she didn't respond right away, but she finally spoke. "Yeah... she ... she passed away... This necklace is all I have left of her... it gets broken a lot so I always have to fix the string" she giggled a little. "Though mom always broke it too on her own. So, it's like a tradition in a way." She laughed a little again. He would be able to tell that her mom meant a lot to her.
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:16 am

He would nod "They didnt make me work, too young. But they liked to see if i could fight. I was a child, but they made me fight other men for amusement." When he heard that his eyes got a hint of sorrow for her "I know how that feels. I do. My most prized posession is this" he pointed to his trench coat with strange silvery markings on it. "Most atrumites gets it new, mine was my fathers."
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:39 am

Jamila gasped. "That's horrible! I'm... I'm so sorry you had to go through that. You... you shouln't have gone through that..." She found that she held his arm tighter, like she wanted to protect him, even though the past had already happened. Her eyes grew wide too when he mentioned about his father. "It is?..." She hesitated to ask. "May I ask... what happened to him?"
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:46 am

He nodded and smiled when he felt her hold his arm tighter "The past is past and it wasnt unbearable. i usually won atleast..." He shook his head "No its fine, he was a swordsman, a proud warrior. He fought along side Sorac's father and he died along side sorac's father."
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:11 am

"Yeah... but... " she carssed his arm, like she was trying to sooth the past. "... it's still something that... no one should go to..." She smiled a little at how he talked about his father. "He sounds like a good man... you must miss him a lot."
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:14 am

He blushed at her and smiled "thank you..." he felt a warmth in his heart he hadn't for a long time. It felt strange to him, being a warrior he was used to the ring of steel, the cold ring of iron clashing against iron. He didnt understand what he felt but he liked it. When she said that he snapped out of it and said "I do... i miss him alot."
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:23 am

She blushed when he smiled and smiled a 'your welcome' back. She loved making him feel better. She liked it when people were happy, though it was more with him. She nodded, "I know how feel... I wish every day that my mother was still here... I... never even knew my father so... she was all I had..."
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:31 am

"Your father left or something?" He might have sounded like he wanted to judge the father, the person her mother remarried was like that, a cheater, a scumbag. But he felt calmed by her holding his arm and he realized they got there but he saw they had been walking to long and it had just closed and he started to laugh "Oh wow, are we that slow? oh well, we can just walk if you'd like"
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:40 am

She nodded. "Yeah, he left... he left before I was born... My mom thought he would be the kind of guy who would want to have a family... he even said so... but when my mom told him she was pregnant... he... he changed his mind... said he felt tied down if he stayed... but, my mom was strong...she was a warrior too... one of the first women to join. She was the best fighter they had and... and then when the civil war came... she... she went down fighting... She's my inspiration." When they approached the place she laughed with him. "I guess we do. Yeah, let's keep walking. I'm... I'm really enjoying this..." She blushed.
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:44 am

He nodded "After my father some jerk married my mom...he cheated, he was a scum bag through and through. I dropped his name and kept my fathers. Oronaka clan till death." He would smile when she said that "As my father to me, everything i am his example made me." He smiled more when she smiled and blushed "You sure your dad- i mean best friend, will be ok with you being out more?" he would chuckle.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:51 am

She shook her head. "I don't understand why some people do that... that's what happened to my mom too. The next day she said she saw him walking the street with his arms around two girls." She sighed and shook her head again. The she smiled at what he said about his father again. "That's what my mom did. She dropped my dad's name and took hers back. I'm glad I don't have my father's name.... but... with my mom being gone... she never saw how much she's inspired me... I just... I jsut want to make her proud." She laughed at what he said next. "I don't care. He's not the boss of me. We can still walk." She held his arm close to her.
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:54 am

He would shake his head "Ugh i hate guys like that, they dont deserve the girls on their arms." He smiled still "She does see you, and im sure shes proud of you i mean, you beat a general today." he would chuckle and smile and then laugh " Yea i suppose not" he would wrap that arm around her and hold her tight and close "Its gettin a bit cold isnt it? Its colder than the desert atleast." he would smile at her still.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:22 am

She smiled when he said that about her mom. "You really think so?" She always hoped her mom could see her. "I hope so... That's all I ever wanted and hope for." She blushed so much when he wrapped an arm around her. She looked up into his eyes and felt dazed. She didn't understand why she felt llike this but she couldn't spot gazing into them. She wasn't afraid, but her heart was beating fast. "Y-yeah... it is getting kinda cold..." She felt so safe in his arms.
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:30 am

He would nod "Yea i do... My people believe our family lives on and can see us from the afterlife with the gods above. They watch us and care for us even after thier time is done." he would feel how dazed she was from the look in her eyes and he looked back into hers and he smiled, she was truly beautiful in his eyes. He would chuckle "So, what does Jamila do for fun? You aid you trained alot but is that it?" he could tell she felt safe in his arms, she would know this because he pulled her closer.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:42 am

Jamila smiled wide when he said that. "I like that. I like that a lot. That makes me so happy to know my mother can see me." He would be able to tell in her eyes how happy he made her feel, not just by saying that, but just by being here with her. She loved it when he pulled her closer and she didn't resist. "I... I um..." she swallowed a little. Being like this with him was making her speechless. She couldn't think. "Sometimes... I've played games... and... training took up most of my day. I... I never really did much else..." It felt so nice to be close like this that she found herself leaning against him.
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:46 pm

He would nod feeling how happy she was at that and how happy she was getting being with him and how she liked his arm around her and how close she was to him. He would chuckle when she swallowed and stuttered just a little bit and he would smile at her warmly and ask "Are you nervous, or is it just the 'cold' " he would smile when she said that "Hmm, sounds strangely familiar to me" his life would have been very similar in that respect.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:14 pm

She blushed when he asked that and giggled a little. "I... guess I'm a little nervous... I've never been nervous like this before..." She didn't know what was going on, but she liked this; she liked this kind of nervous. "I guess... we both haven't experienced what all life can provide..." She found her arms wrapping around him to be closer to him. She just hoped it wasn't awkward.
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:35 pm

He smiled and blushed a bit when she wrapped her arms around him but he held her closer like she wanted and he didnt feel awkward at all, a little nervous but he found he liked it. He smiled at her "No, doesnt seem we have...maybe we can fix that." He would blush hoping that wasnt to much.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:37 pm

She saw him blushing and by seeing him smile she knew it didn't feel awkward. When he said that, she didn't see it as too much at all. "Yeah... maybe we can... I would like that." She smiled at him warmly and kindly.
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:42 pm

He stopped and looked at her for a second and hesitantly got a bit closer, bring her closer to him too looking like h was going to kiss her. "I would like that too"
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:57 pm

She blushed more when he leaned in and brought her closer. She leaned in too, not looking away from her eyes. "Then... maybe... we should... go for it..." She found her lips touching his, but she didn't want it to stop. She closed her eyes and kissed him softly.
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:06 pm

"I think we should too" he found that his lips were on hers and he was leaning in closer, closing her eyes and kissing her softly back. After they kissed he smiled at her and held her close.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:52 pm

When the kiss broke, she stayed there for a moment with her eyes still closed. The kiss felt so nice and she could feel a tingle on her lips. She smiled and sighed happily, then hugged him close. "This... this feels so nice..."
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:38 am

He hugged her close and tight and smiled back at her he was blushing softly trying to hide it a bit sighing with her and chuckling a bit. He smiles at her and nods as she hugs him back and says "It does...it does feel nice doesnt it." be blushed and looked away a bit embaressed "can we...do this again?"
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next