Elysium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trial of Neos and Jamila

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Trial of Neos and Jamila - Page 2 Empty Re: Trial of Neos and Jamila

Post  Atrum Veneficus Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:31 pm

He smiled as he slowly stood up, wincing at the pain the cut on his side gave him, it bit deeper than it looked. He would nod "Your good." He would whisper so no one would here him "But for some reason..i cant attack without feeling a pang of guilt. wierd huh?"
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:49 pm

She blushed a little more, not sure what was going on here. She whispered back. "I... I feel the same way... It is weird..."

She noticed the wincing and felt so bad to see him hurt like that. She didn't realize she cut that deep. "I'm sorry! Let me help you." She moved to his side to take his arm and help him back to the entrance. She still hadn't realize her necklace was gone, but she knew she wanted to help this man.
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:14 pm

he stopped and moved away from her bending down to pick up her necklace and he limped back over "Alright, we can go..thank you." he handed her the necklace back
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:22 pm

She smiled. "You're wel-" She saw the necklace in his hands. She hesitantly took it, and when she did, she looked a little sad but had a smile smile on her face. She looked at the necklace so lovingly and so sadly. He would be able to see the necklace meant a lot to her. She held his arm again and then smiled at him again. "You're welcome..." She led him back to the entrance and when they were inside she had him sit down, turning to a table, searching through medicine to help the wound. When she found what she wanted, she hurried over to him and sat beside him. "This might sting..." she began applying the medicine.
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:16 pm

it did sting a bit and he did notice how much the necklace meant to her he smiled at her "eee ouch holy night...yea that stings." He would chuckle at her.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:40 pm

She jumped, thinking it hurt too much, but when he chuckled she smiled and laughed a little with him, "Sorry... I really didn't mean to cut this deep..." She just looked at his wound, continuing to heal it. She thought he would've been upset with her causing an injuring like this. She found some of the fabric from his shirt was covering the wound... she had no choice but to rip some of it to get to it easier. "Sorry.... again..." First she injured him and now she had to rip a peice of his shirt. She blushsed though when she saw more of his skin, thinking to herself how strong his muscles looked and felt. She tried not to think of that and asked, "So... why did you forfit?... You were going to win..." she didn't look at him. She stayed staring at the wound.
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:47 am

He smiled at her knowing she was blushing at that and he nodded "You didnt? why not we were fighting werent we?" when she ripped off part of his shirt he chuckled "its fine. and....i dont know. I dont want to hurt a girl, im a warrior so in a war under order i wouldnt have held back but here...its different."
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:00 am

"I... um..." She didn't know how to answer. "I... just... Well... normally I wouldn't be but... I just... didn't want to ... see you get hurt..." Then when he said why he didn't continue the fight she said, "Oh... so... if... it were orders... then you... you would continue with the fight?"
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:12 am

He would shake his head "I have no clue. Which i saying alot, im a general, i follow orders and do it well." he would chuckle
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:04 am

She nodded. "I see..." She finished with his wound and bandaged it up. "Ok... you're all set to go..." She finally looked up into his eyes and blushed again. She was loss of words now. "I.. uh........ you.... probably want to be alone now.. sorry... I... I should ... uh... go..." She stood and headed for a door to leave.
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:36 am

He shook his head and told her "If you..want to go." he would look away "After the fights, you wanna...hang out? Find some place to get a drink or two?"
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruor Luna Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:40 am

Noctis appeared once more on the ledge and spoke in a slightly more skeptical voice.

"The skillful Lady Jamila has proven herself, I hereby declare lady Jamila the Victor of this match."
Cruor Luna
Cruor Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:45 pm

Jamila stopped in her tracks and turned around. She was never asked to do something like that before. "Um... ok... I'm not... old enough but... ok..." She smiled a little, not realizing she was. "Where should we meet?" She then heard her name being called from the stands in the arena. She nodded. She knew technically she didn't win.
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:48 pm

He smiled back a little and nodded "Dont worry ill find you. Just be outside your room alright?" he would gesture for her to go back to the stand , her friend probably wanted to congratulate her.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:08 pm

She smiled a little wider and nodded. "Ok... I'll be waiting..." She began heading toward the exit to leave, but she stopped a took a look back at him. She didn't know why but she just left like she had to see him just one more time before she left the room. She blushed again then left to the stand where Amun stood waiting for her.

"Hey! You did it! I knew you would!" Amun smiled at his friend and pulled her into a hug.

Jamila hugged back, wincing a little, finally taking notice to her wound. "Thanks."

Amun stepped back and saw the wound. "Don't worry... we'll get that healed in no time."

She nodded and then together they went back to their room where they were stationed to stay till the games were over.
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:20 pm

Later that day, near the end of the evening Neos would be looking for her having scried for the general location of her room. As he was walking there he hoped that she would really be waiting for him to get there.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:36 pm

Before she had stepped out to wait for him, she was getting herself ready. When she went to grab her shoes to put them on Amun sat in a chair and sighed.

"You're really going... aren't you," Amun said unpleased.

"Yes... and why shouldn't I?" Jamila said not looking at him as she put on her shoes.

"Oh come on... there's obviously something suspicious going on here... First you fight him, he loses, and now he wants to 'hang out.' Doesn't that seem a tad bit weird to you?"

Jamila sighed, placing down her left foot as she had just finished putting on her shoes. She pretended to think about it and then shook her head. "No."

"Uuuuugggg... come oooon Jamila. Just-"

"No Amun... you don't know what he's like."

"Neither do you! You just met him."

"So."

"Soooo... he's probably just acting nice or something. I don't know exactly what he's planning, but it's something... and I'm going to figure it out because I don't want anything to happen to you... You're like a sister to me."

Jamila gave him a small smile. "And you're like a brother to me, but I'll be fine. I promise."

Amun rolled his eyes and sighed again. "Fine, fine, go on. Though if I don't see you in the morning I'm blaming that guy."

"I'll be back," Jamila said as she headed toward the door.

"And if he tries something just give him that tactic with the two swords again."

"Goodbye Amun," Jamily said laughing a little and shaking her head.

When she was finally able to leave she waiting by a tree outside of her room, saying softly, "Silly Amun..." She then heard Neos' footsteps coming. She found herself smiling wide and excited to see him. "You made it."
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:46 pm

Neos smiled when he saw her ready and waiting for him, especially when she smiled so wide. He blushed and walked forward. He was in his casual black cargo looking pants, white t-shit, and long black trench coat. He had nothing on him that resembled a sword or weapon of any kind. He walked over to her and said smiling "Hey, surprised you actually came personally. i thought you would avoid going out with an opponent."
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:36 pm

She was only wearing a light purple skirt with gold coins on it in three rows. Her shirt showed her stomach only a little bit and was the same color as her skirt with the same coins in several rows. Her shoes were gold sandels with the lace that wrapped up her leg. This was something completely different from her warriors outfit. She saw him blush and blushed a little too. She shook her head and said, "I wouldn't do that... besides... you seem really nice... and I like your outfit too." She did take notice to him having no weapons. She didn't think he would have any. she knew Amun was just being overprotective.
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:52 pm

He smiled "You look amazing..Jamila, i beleive your name was?" he would walk up to her and offer her his arm "I saw a place not far from here, why not go check it out?" he could sense her friends feeling of over protectiveness and he reassured her loud enough for him to hear "I wont do anything to you the match is done."
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:05 pm

Amun heard him loud and grumbling was heard from him by a window.

Jamila heard him and said loud enough too, taking Neos' arm, "I know that... and I'd love to go that place with you."

Amun rolled his eys, "Just go already! sheesh..."

Jamila laughed.
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:16 pm

Neos laughed with her and started walking along the road to the place they were going. He smiled and asked her "So, your name is Jamila, your a warrior from Imuabu..what else is there about you?"
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:21 pm

Jamila walked with him and smiled. "Not too much to know. Being a warrior and training is basically all I know. Same with Amun. I think that's why we became friends. We didn't have anyone else. So, I've basically just lived in the palace. I mean... well... I didn't always live in the palace... I never started training till I was 8, but that was only after my..." Her sentence fell. She looked down a little and touched her necklace.
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:15 pm

He smiled and nodded "I lived for a good amount of my life in the exact opposite. Slave camp in lux lucis, i wasnt born in atrum we escaped to there." He smiled at her and raised an eyebrow "Thank necklace seems important to you, whos it from?"
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:54 pm

Jamila looked at him sadly. "You were born in a slave camp?" Then when he said the thing about her necklace she replied, "It wasn't always mine... and i still don't see it as mine... it..." she sighed, "it belonged to my mother...Each charm represents something... There's the Ankh that represents eternal life... a papyrus and vase means union... and the Sa means protection..."
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next