Elysium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter Imuabu

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Enter Imuabu Empty Enter Imuabu

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:01 am

Azero saw the new villages and land in the desert and reported back tot he rest of atrum, who boared their ships, which can glide across land, and went toward it, they would stop near the edge of the desert at the mouth of a river and the ships would land and using parts of the diamond they were made of root themselves in the ground. They would be seen by the inhabitants of the egyptian land. Seeing how they acted Sorac was sure they were friendly.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Enter Imuabu Empty Re: Enter Imuabu

Post  Imuabu Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:07 am

The egyptian people were startled by their sudden visitors. They stared with suspicion and fear. They've never had visitors like them before. They weren't sure what to do. They looked among each other as if asking "what should we say?... should we find a guard to get the pharaoh?" No words were spoken, only the glances. They waited for the visitors to explain themselves.
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:10 am

The magis looked frightening compard to human, their skin looked slightly strnage and their hair looked like tendrils of flesh rather than actual hair. ((predator from those sci fi movies XD)) Sorac had a tail and an obsidian arm so he looked more imposing then the rest, He walked forward with his staff in his hand, his black trench cloakc blowing in the wind behind him. "Hello, my name is Sorac Ivory-wolf and we mean you no harm, in fact we need..help."
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:17 am

The egyptian people didn't say a word, but a large group of guards came running forward, hearing what Sorac had to say. The leader of the guards said, wearing high order of egyptian clothing to show his status; which probably consists of a larger... dog... head like thing... "Who... or what exactly is your group? I would like to know before we can help you. I will not allow any harm to happen to our pharaoh."
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:19 am

He would nod and say "I am the Lord Magis of Atrum Veneficus, we are Night Magis. We were altered because of the magik we use. We bring no ill intent, we want to harm no one. We ourselves just barely escaped a genocide...900 of us remain."
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:27 am

The people gasped at the news and murmured to one another in fear. The guard said, "That's.... that's horrible. I'm sorry your people had to suffer such tragic event. Come... I'll bring you to our pharaoh to help you. Our pharaoh is a protector and has protected us from a civil war a few years ago. Please.... follow us." The leader turned on his heel and headed towards the palace, the rest of the guards following and the people of the land parting their way so they can walk through the path.
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:36 am

Sorac would nod and smile, keeping his hood up hiding his red slit pupil eyes and slightly pointed ears. "Thank you..very much." He would follow with two of his guards behind him, anxiously wanting to meet their ruler.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:45 am

It was long walk to the palace and long stairs to climb to the entrance, but eventually they reached the grand hall room. "Wait here," the lead guard said. "I will tell the pharaoh you are here and why." He left and went into the throne room. The talking couldn't be heard for the throne was big and vast, but it didn't take long for the guard to come back. "You may go in..." THe leader smiled, showing that there won't be any trouble to speak with the pharaod. They were welcomed.
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:47 am

Sorac had his guards wait there and he entered the throne room and was surprised to see a girl on the throne. The word Pharoh seemed masculine but he shrugged it off he didnt care. He walked forward near the throne and bowed and then said "My name is Sorac Iovry-wolf, me and my people have come seeking a friend in this new strange land."
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:02 am

The pharaoh smirked seductively. It was just her nature to be seductive. Sometimes she didn't even realize she was doing it. "Sorac, huh?... Nice name..." She uncrossed her leg then switched to ther other leg to be crossed. "It's a terrible fate that had happened to your people. I will like to help in any way I can. I would even allow you to stay here if needed. This desert is spreads out for miles. Believe me, we won't be overcrowded to let the Night Magi stay here. The nation of Imuabu welcomes you."

Her eyes were alluring as she looked at him as she spoke. Her features were beautiful and young. Her skin seemed smooth and tanned and her blonde hair and hazel eyes seemed to be out of place from the rest of the people living in the nation. Her lips were a little plump and smooth and welcoming. Everything about this woman was beautiful and alluring and seductive, but she was very smart and knew how to run this land.
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:05 am

He would blush looking at her and he was tempted to remove his hood, but he was afraid the strange features on him would scare their new friends, they saw them on hi people but from their leader, it might be different. H enodded and smiled and bowed again gratefully "Thank you! I and the now broken nation of Atrum Veneficus are in your debt! If there is anything i can do for you to make this up, i will do it."
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:20 am

She smirked even more and stood, walking slowly, seductively towards him. Her clothing was revealing, like most egyptian clothes. She had her crown and a long skirt that split at the sides, revealing her long, smooth legs. Her top half, however, was very revealing. All she had on was a long, purple cloth hanging from the just above her elbow and a goldish cupping over her... chest area. The rest of her was showing.
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:24 am

Sorac finally took the time to notice what she was wearing and he couldn't help but stare from under his cloak and hood. She was breath taking he wanted to kiss her where she stood. He thought to himself 'sorac sorac! calm down!' but he said nothing he just looked as she walked closer to him. It hit him and he said to himself again "....i said anything..."
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:38 am

She smirked. "I know what you said..." She stood directly in front of him, extremely close. "The question is... what did you exactly did you mean?" She looked at him with wanting eyes. "Because... I'll do anything you want me to...but... I have one question..." She reached for his hood. "Can you... take off your hood?"
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:46 am

He almost wanted to grab her hand and stop her but instead he reached for the hood and then flipped it back so she could see his eyes, they were blood red and slit pupils. He had a small scar running down his left eye area and he had pointed elf like ears and he blushed at her and he said quickly "Oh nothing direspectful or..dirty or..or anything like that!" She was so closed he justed wanted to reach out and pull her closer and...you know.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:56 am

She looked back at his features, not afraid at all. She smiled wide and caressed his cheek softly. "There's nothing to be afraid of... you're very handsome.... and" she smirked "... sexy..." She wasn't afraid to say it. "But if you don't want anything dirty to happen, that's fine... but if you ever want to... I won't say no." She winked at him. "But dont' ever be afraid to show your appearance to me.... I won't run or cowar in fear.... but .... I forgot to mention.... my name is Isis.... and you can just call me that... no need to be formal."
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:00 am

H blushed when she touched his cheeka nd whens he said that he blushed brighter "Uh..tha..thank you Isis.." He was trying to keep from doing anything right there and she would realize this easily. He would sigh and smile "Im sorry i..dont know why im acting like this im usually not so...formal and shy."
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:21 am

She smiled sweetly at him, still caressing his cheek. "Don't worry sweetie... I have that effect on everyone..." She had the sudden urge to tell him who she was. She couldn't understand why, but she had to keep that secret contained. She suddenly retracted her hand and walked back to her throne. She didn't want to leave him, but she knew if she didn't she would tell him everything... and she couldn't risk that. "Um... I'll... I'll have someone show your men to their homes.... but..." She couldn't believe she was asking this, but she really wanted to. She knew it was a risk, but she couldn't help it. ".... You.... you can stay here if you want to.... in the palace..." She couldn't look at him the whole time she said that. It was like that strong woman was breaking. She couldn't understand why still.
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:39 am

He would blush and smile when she offered that, he could tell he might be getting to her too, he wasn't even doing anything though...he brushed it off. "Ill go tell my people we have a home, until we can build our own on the edge of the desert." He would think about what she said "I would love to stay here, your our new ally, i don't want to offend you by not taking your offer" he would smile, that was just an excuse for getting stay stay there with her.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:46 pm

She smiled wide because she was happy and excited that he'll stay, but also because of... other things she had on her mind. "I'm glad you'll stay..." She knew that he wanted to stay just to stay, not because he really didn't want to offend her by not taking the offer. Her eyes were alluring again. "I'll be here waiting to let you see your room..." She smirked.
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:02 pm

He would smile and nod "Ill be back soon Isis..." It sounded strange saying that, being close to the gods of night his senses were heightened so he felt something strange about her but he didnt pry and he turned to go talk to the men he brought with them. One of them smiled and said to him "Sir we can just go relay the message you need not leave." Sorac smiled and laughed " Thanks dran, i think that will do." Dran and the other soldier named drakio walked away going back to the atrumites. Sorac turned around and went back to Isis and smiled "My guards will relay the message." His cloak covered his real clothes and it was dusty and a bit ripped up.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:24 pm

Isis stood and seductively walked over to him again and smiled, sensing that he wanted to be with her. "Alright.... and I've already sent my guards to take them to their homes." As ruler, she worked fast to get things done. "Come... I'll show you to your room if you'd like." She smiled and he may realize any guards that were around had mysteriously disappeared.
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:28 pm

He did realize the guards were gone and he thought to himself 'what...is she trying and succeeding to do with me?' he would nod and smile "Sure, that would be great, thank you." He would silently thank the gods for this, he has wanted a real bed for quite a while now.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:30 pm

She smiled and nodded. "I'm glad I could help you.... and..." she noticed the clothes. "If you would like some new clothes... I could help with that too...." She smirked as she led him to the room.
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:32 pm

He would smile and chuckle a bit and shake his head gesturing to a pack he had at his side "I have my own clothes, but thank you and...you could help me though" he would blush a bit "There's a clasp on the back of the cloak that keeps it sealed...when we get to my room could you..un clasp it?"
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next