Enter Imuabu

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Enter Imuabu

Post  Imuabu on Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:49 pm

She stopped at a room and turned around to face him. She smiled at his question and with a seductive look she said with no problem at all, "Sure! I'd love to help..." She opened the doors to his room and it looked huge and royal like.
Imuabu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus on Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:53 pm

He looked around the room and smiled "Thank you this is..amazing. Very nice." He would turn around now chuckle pointing to the clasp on the back of his cloak "Could you please?" He would laugh a bit more.
Atrum Veneficus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu on Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:16 pm

She walked into the room with him and smirked when he asked. "Sure... no problem sweetie..." She, extremely slowly, unclasped his bag and during the process she touched his skin on his back and felt a large scar, but it didn't bother her any. She actually traced along it, and then his chest, feeling his scars there. Though the whole time, the bag was sitting on the ground. She stopped and stepped back a little. "Sorry... I guess the bag was already off..." But also, it was because, she hadn't touched anyone like that she was attracted to for a long time.
Imuabu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus on Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:19 pm

He blushed and smile when she did that and when she moved away he wanted to pull her back, tell her to continue but he only smiled at her as he turned around and looked her in the eye "Its ok, i.. i didnt mind. I didnt mind at all Isis." He would pick the bag up and toss it on the bed in that room and smile at her again. "I should get changed..." He didnt care if she left or not..he might prefer she didnt.
Atrum Veneficus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu on Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:28 pm

She smiled when he said he didn't mind and then when he said he was going to change she knew he didn't mind if she stayed. She calmly walked over to a chair and sat down, leaning her chin on one of her hands that was on the arm of the chair and said, "Oh ok..." She smiled seductively. "Go riiiiight ahead.... I don't mind...." She winked at him.
Imuabu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus on Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:38 pm

He blushed and smiled at her "Alright" he said as he took off his pants to change into the other, which he looked for in the bag slowly just to stay like this in front of her, he didn't know why but now he felt less shy, he felt forward. He changed into his black cargo pants, then slowly slipped on a tight black sleeve less shirt he always wears. He looked back at her and smiled "Alright, what do you think? Strange for a king?"
Atrum Veneficus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu on Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:48 pm

She watched him carefully, observing... everything. She smiled and, did that thing that sometimes girls do by biting on one of her nails. She looked at him up and down and loved every muschle and scar on him. It didn't bother her that one of his arms was different. Nothing that seemed unusual bothered her. "You look great... very handsome...' She giggled when he said it was strange for a king. "Don't worry about it... sometimes I don't even look like pharaoh."
Imuabu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus on Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:50 pm

He laughed and nodded "Thank you and..really? Well i don't know what one is supposed to look like but you look great to me. He would glance at his obsidian arm and open and close the hand, like making sure it was working. He would sigh.
Atrum Veneficus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu on Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:09 pm

She laughed and said, "And I'm not for sure what a King is supposed to look like." She then watched him open and close his hand observingly. She stood and walked over to him, placing a hand gently on his arm, feeling how cold it was. "So much dark magic in it..."
Imuabu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus on Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:10 pm

He would laugh "Really to tell you the truth...i dont either." He would smile whens he touched his arm, he could feel it, her warmth. But she couldnt feel his. He was surprised she could feel the magik and he raised an eye brow "You can sense it?"
Atrum Veneficus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu on Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:13 pm

She smirked up at him and said. "I feel all kinds of magic..." She got that urge to tell him who she was again, but she still saw it as a risk though. She just looked back down at his arm and traced his arm gently. "It's... complicated on how I can feel that..."
Imuabu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus on Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:16 pm

He would smile and nod "Interesting.." He would feel some of his warmth int he arm come back and she might too. His eyes were wide now "How..how did you do that? it feels...normal again.."
Atrum Veneficus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu on Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:19 pm

She bite her lip. "I...I wish I could tell you..." She still couldn't look at him. "It's a big risk if I do..."
Imuabu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus on Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:20 pm

He looked at her and smiled warmly at her and put his normal hand on top of the one she had on his obsidian arm. "You can tell me. Any secret, i can keep"
Atrum Veneficus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu on Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:29 pm

She looked up at his warm smile and felt calmer; relaxed. She felt like she could trust him. She hesitated only a little, but finally said. "I'm... I'm not really who you think I am... no one knows who I really am... I'm.... I'm not... human...."
Imuabu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus on Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:30 pm

He caressed her cheek "Well, neither am i, not anymore" The changes of a magis made them inhuman. "That doesnt tell me much, what are you?"
Atrum Veneficus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu on Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:36 pm

She nodded when he said he wasn't human. She could feel he wasn't. "I'm... I'm the goddess, Isis. I protect everyone and especially help those who are in need. I've... I've lived for a long time."
Imuabu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus on Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:38 pm

He blushed and his eyes went wide, he was flirting with a goddess and seemed to be successful! on top of that he was talking and touching a godess...a goddess!! he said calmly "Why couldn't you tell me that? thats not...too big of a deal."
Atrum Veneficus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu on Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:11 pm

"Because... I was afraid my people would start to worship me uncontrollably. I ... I also promised... my son... I would keep it a secret." She wasnt' sure how he would react to her having a son.
Imuabu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus on Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:16 pm

He would nod "That makes sense, i understand. And...son huh? So are you...spoken for?" His heart sunk at the thought.
Atrum Veneficus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu on Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:38 pm

She shook her head sadly, "No... I'm widowed... my... brother killed my husband... um... who was also my brother..." He might also realize that she looked rather young, like around the age of 26. He might suspect that her son would be only a child.
Imuabu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus on Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:40 pm

He would look down "Oh im...so sorry." He wouldnt care about the brother thing, he is used to that kind of stuff, since she is a goddess and gods..do that alot. "So..you son must be a child right? you look no older than me"
Atrum Veneficus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu on Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:50 pm

She giggled a little. "Older than you think. My son is an adult and his the god of the sky. My husband... was the ruler of the underworld and the God of Death."
Imuabu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus on Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:53 pm

His eyes would be wide again "God...of...death... interesting and god of the sky? Thats...also interesting...so say if i were pursue a relationship with you, id have a god to deal with?" He would make it sound theoretical
Atrum Veneficus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu on Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:02 pm

She blushed a little when he mentioned he wanted to start a relationship, but she smiled wide. "I don't really think there would be a problem with my son... my brother and sister on the other hand might.... especially my brother... and then there's my nephew who... really doesn't like to get involved with anything. He's just more on his own side."
Imuabu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top