Elysium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Concepts and Information About Auvreanea

4 posters

Go down

Concepts and Information About Auvreanea Empty Concepts and Information About Auvreanea

Post  Auvreanea Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:19 am

I am trying to collect and compile character concepts for Auvreanea and would like to know if any of you have concepts that match their description. The Auvreanea are an elemental race that can possess any of the element magics or the product of two magics so pictures of horned elven or human character using elemental magic would be very useful.

To elaborate on my previous statement "the products of two magics," I am referring a not so well known concept of magic that allows for the original four elements - earth, water, fire, and wind - to be combined with light and darkness or any of the original four to become a new element. An example of this is water, when light has been combined the water element it becomes mist whereas, when darkness has been combined the water element it becomes ice.

The style of horns I and primarily using for my female character concepts is similar to the Diclonius from Elfen Lied - I will be using edited concepts of Lucy - where the horns are small and protrude slightly above the hairline.
Concepts and Information About Auvreanea Quam11
Example of the edited Lucy concept I will be using.

As for the male concepts, I prefer a style similar to Chrono Crusade where the horns protrude out of the skull from just behind the ears. Generally these horns are not to be the ram's horns style which tend to be over-sized and disproportionate to he character.
Concepts and Information About Auvreanea Don_t_11
Example of horn style I prefer for male characters. This is the original Auvreanea that the genes were taken from.

I am open to any style of concepts. Also, who would be interested in meeting the Auvreanea or possibly discovering the labs they were created in and finding them there? If you would like to work them into your storyline of background such as your nation having been the ones that created them please let me know as well.
Auvreanea
Auvreanea

Back to top Go down

Concepts and Information About Auvreanea Empty Re: Concepts and Information About Auvreanea

Post  Arian Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:00 pm

I'll look up some concepts for you.
Arian
Arian
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Concepts and Information About Auvreanea Empty Re: Concepts and Information About Auvreanea

Post  Tryscar Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:40 pm

welcome to the forum! check out the factbook section and maybe suggest some nations that you might want to meet. out of my nations, Tryscar and Incarna would probably make the most sense meeting with you because Tryscar is technology/slave oriented and Incarna is neutral towards every other nation. I don't have any concept art for you but the pictures you have are very cool!
Tryscar
Tryscar

Back to top Go down

Post  Noture Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:39 am

You could meet one of mine if you like. Noture or Atrum may work.
Noture
Noture

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down