Elysium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Conference

+7
Arian
Incarna
New USSR
The Imperium
Atrum Veneficus
Imuabu
Tryscar
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

International Conference - Page 2 Empty Re: International Conference

Post  Shilain Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:25 pm

"What of my people, the ones you yourself saw taken against their will?" a voice came from the doorway at the end of the room. They would see a man standing in the doorway wearing a brown leather cloak that was tattered and torn, he wore no shirt beneath it and had navy leggings. His ears were strange, a long elven type ear with pointed end along with short black horn that came out just behind them. "I will never believe the lies of your kind, always treating us as inferiors and enslaving our people, humans disgust me. Tell me Tryscarian, what of my people who were taken by force from their homes and placed in your 'refuge' that is slavery? Or have you forgotten that there are those who were present when you observed the capture and mistreatment of these 'equals' you say they are." His eyes were of a glowing fire, the colors of flame merged together as he stared into the eyes of Reichsson.

Last edited by Shilain on Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shilain
Shilain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tryscar Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:42 pm

As soon as the unidentified person was spotted inside the room, Tryscarian security swarmed. Two agents at the doorway turned, immediately drawing handguns towards the man.

"Security breach!"

"Freeze! Identify yourself!"

"Security breach! Hands in the air!"

Six more agents with SMG's rushed in from the other side of the room swiftly, closing in on the man and covering the important diplomats, politicians, and leaders which may have been at risk in the conference room. With this many VIPs in the room, the Tryscarian security was not at all overreacting to the unidentified man's presence.

"Stay down!"

"Hold your fire, target is unidentified and unarmed. State your name. Don't move!"
Tryscar
Tryscar

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:06 pm

The Umbra Guard from Atrum along with Karos stood up, their hands on thier swords. Sorac would speak out "There is no danger from him, he is a shilain. Shoot, and there will be more problems at hand then slaves."
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:00 am

Isis stood too, ready to engage in attack if she needed to. "He's right... It's a Shilain. Leave him alone, he's only here to help the matter of freeing the people you keep as slaves." She looked straight into the Tryscarian's eyes, not looking away for anything. Her words were sharp and hateful. "How can you just sit there and say they're being properly treated and happy? How can you even think it's right to take people from their homes and families? Your ruling is heartless when you don't even think about how they feel! Being a ruler is about what is best for the people... and enslaving them is not the way to go. I'm with Sorac and anyone else who thinks the same way... either free them... or you'll have a war on your hands..." Then, her eyes changed a little. The color didn't look normal. It had a strange, multi-color, glowing tint to it. She then added, "Believe me... if my people aren't freed... I will not hesitate to use everything in my will to save them....... I will not stand for my people and the people from other nations to be under your control anymore.... Enough is enough.... Just let them go..."

In other words... don't mess with Isis right now. She will take down someone... and most likely that'll be Tryscar.
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Shilain Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:24 pm

"Your treatment of an invited guest is appalling, just as expected when you would see one of my kind.You think yourselves better than us, how disturbingly wrong you are you incompetent humans. The nations want their citizens back and I am here to see that it is done by whatever means necessary. My name is Tarok," he said. Tarok took notice of Isis' eyes and spoke in Shilain language, few would know what was said. "Strange to see that kind of change in a human, a spiritus no doubt."

(Spiritus means magik user in their native language. Didn't translate the dialog for the last sentence so if your characters don't understand Shilain language than disregard it.)
Shilain
Shilain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tryscar Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:32 pm

Once the man was identified as a Shilain representative, a security officer called the other guards off, but they remained on high alert.

Reichsson stood up, firmly planting his hands down on the table. "Enough!!"

The Tryscarians all quieted down quickly.

"Tarok, sir - I apologize for this treatment, and most certainly you were invited, but you showed up unannounced. You must understand that this is not the sort of welcome you would receive if we had been expecting you - but security forces can't just allow any unidentified person to step into this room...for your safety, and the safety of every single person here. So, please, all of you calm down."

He gestured to the guards from Atrum, as well as Isis, Tarok, and anyone else still standing. "Please, everyone - have a seat. We will discuss this like civilized leaders. I will not tolerate any more threats or insults to Tryscar, and I must say that I'm quite disappointed that a civil, peaceful conference has turned into such a hostile place where everyone's first option seems to be war. If any of you are not willing to negotiate, then you are quite welcome to leave this conference whenever you like. If we would all like to come to an agreement and accomplish something, then we will do so without this unnecessary aggression."
Tryscar
Tryscar

Back to top Go down

Post  Shilain Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:05 am

Tarok walked and took a seat at to opposite end of the table, pulling his chair to the end so that there was neither head nor tail of the table, this was done as insult to their seating arrangement that positioned Tryscar, Imperium and New USSR at the head.

"Your own treatment of the people of our nations has brought this hostility Tryscarian, don't act as if your government has not brought this upon themselves. I am here to insure the return of my people to their homes where they belong and I am prepared to do this with any means at my disposal, peacefully or by violence. I have no interest in being here otherwise."
Shilain
Shilain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tryscar Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:09 am

The Tryscarians seemed somewhat confused, but unphased by Tarok's actions. Reichsson continued.

"As I've said, there will be no hostility here. All are welcome here, as long as the threats stop immediately. I want to resolve this issue peacefully just as much as any of you."

Last edited by Tryscar on Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Tryscar
Tryscar

Back to top Go down

Post  Lux Lucis Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:09 am

Boot steps could be heard in the silence as a man in all white walked down the hall and entered moving around tarok and the security without much as a second glance, he smiled and clapped once "Needless violence? To me it seems everyone here has such a good reason to be angry" He smiled and was standing near tryscar "Im the representative from Lux Lucis. Glad to meet you all."
Lux Lucis
Lux Lucis

Back to top Go down

Post  Tryscar Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:10 am

Security guards stopped to check the man, but after he identified himself as another foreign representative, they allowed him to enter just as they did for Tarok.

Reichsson cleared his throat. "Have a seat."
Tryscar
Tryscar

Back to top Go down

Post  Lux Lucis Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:23 am

He smiled "I think not, id rather stand thank you." he said this with a normal friendly yet condescending tone.
Lux Lucis
Lux Lucis

Back to top Go down

Post  Shilain Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:26 am

"Despicable humans, this is how a representative of a nation that calls for all to bow or die before them is treated when one of my kind has your guns put to his head," Tarok snarled "You disgrace my presence and allow this person who would call you all heathens into your ranks without question, tch disgusting."
Shilain
Shilain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lux Lucis Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:28 am

He would chuckle "This is how the representative from the empire that could level this continent in a day is treated. Fear, is the same ,in my eyes, as respect"
Lux Lucis
Lux Lucis

Back to top Go down

Post  Arian Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:34 am

At the moment the words 'Lux Lucis' were mention Reia stood abruptly, she pushed her way through the room toward the door in an effort to not speak to the man. Kouta, for the first time, lost the entirety of his temper and rose from his seat to speak.

"Fear as respect? Non of us here hold fear or respect for your nation or we would have willingly knelt before you to save ourselves. How dare you speak such blasphemy and upset my Lady! You have yet to understand that we are all willing to fight you and your nation to the death, live and die with honor unlike you who live in disgrace! Do not speak unless spoken to you filth, non of us want you here!"
Arian
Arian
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:36 am

Sorac's eyes begin to blacken and he looks on with rage "What in the name of the night...is this bastard from Lux Lucis doing here...you treat with them Tryscarian?"

Karos stood up and went through the room to get to Reia.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Tryscar Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:38 am

Again, Reichsson called for order. "Calm down! There is no need for such words. Let's try to handle this in a civil, appropriate way. There is no need for any altercations. I was not informed that any other representatives would be joining us today."
Tryscar
Tryscar

Back to top Go down

Post  Lux Lucis Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:41 am

He would laugh a bit "Oh no i understand completely, your a proud people. By god have your people died fighting us, i understand this fully but...i dont care much do i?" He looked at the president of tryscar and smiled with slight dark intent behind it "Oh leave him be, he is speaking his mind. Why not let him."
Lux Lucis
Lux Lucis

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruor Luna Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:45 am

Raknir leaned forward with motion toward Kovan, telling him to stay at ease.

"You dine with Lux Tryscar? You allow them into this meeting with others who have long standing history with them. You have lost all respect of me and my nation, now there is no doubt that my decision was the right one."

Kovan looked up with his silvery blue eyes, he was unable to see the man due to the light but he knew where he was. His eyes fixed upon him and nothing else, his heart was filled with rage and all it took all his focus and energy to contain it within himself.
Cruor Luna
Cruor Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  Arian Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:49 am

Kouta grit his teeth in anger and glared toward the Tryscar representative.

"How can you let this murderer into your courts for a 'peace conference'? Are you mad, you think we can make peace with the likes of that scum here? Don't give me your 'no need for that kind of talk' he is a murderer along with his entire nation!" He turned back toward the man. "Have you no ears you insolent filth, I said do not speak unless spoken to! You are not welcome here by any one of us so show respect else I shall not withhold myself to just words."

Reia was about twenty feet from the doorway, leaned against the wall with her hand over her face. She was trying to hold back tears and keep herself calm. Lux Lucis had brought so much pain to her family and nation, how could she stand to remain in a room with one of them, she couldn't remain civil with him there.
Arian
Arian
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shilain Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:02 am

Tarok watched for a moment then laughed.

"Hahah who would have thought one pathetic human could cause so many issues within such a short time. This is rather amusing, do continue," he continued laughing without care to the matter.
Shilain
Shilain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Solitude Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:06 am

The representatives remained silent but their guards began to ready themselves as a precaution. Darrien firmly spoke for means of peace once things quieted down a bit.

"Non of us may like Lux Lucis but this reaction is not going to help you, calm yourselves and sit down and lets continue the meeting as it was purposed."
Solitude
Solitude

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:09 am

Sorac glared "If there ever was one reason to go to war, it would be this Lux Lucis will lead to your own doom you fool."

Karos walked up to her gently tried to move her hand from her face "Reia...Reia its ok, please calm down."

Sorac looked at tarok as rage filled his eyes "You talk of humans as evil yet you laugh at one who has caused us so much death? He WIPED my people nearly from existence, 6 million! to NINE HUNDRED! and you laugh?" he was going to say more but he calmed down.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Lux Lucis Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:12 am

The man from lux lucis never ceased his dark smile and when the man from Shilain was laughing he simply ignored him. He looked at Kouta without fear and he chuckled "I welcome you to try."
Lux Lucis
Lux Lucis

Back to top Go down

Post  Tryscar Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:21 am

"Enough! It may well be true that many of your nations have past relations with each other. This conference was not called to discuss the past, it was called to discuss the present and work towards the future. Some of the associates of Tryscar may be disliked by your nations, but I would like to ask that you all maintain enough civility to discuss the issues at hand. This is a conference of negotiation and peace, not of war and threats. Let's all be mature and understanding, here. Now, all of you, stop this at once. Unless you all maintain your composure, this meeting won't be able to continue in an appropriate manner. We've hardly begun the conference, and we've already gotten derailed from the issues at hand. Shall we continue now?"
Tryscar
Tryscar

Back to top Go down

Post  Arian Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:34 am

Kouta glared at the Reichsson.
"How dare you, you think anyone can be civil with him here. You act as if he is welcome, like he deserves to be here, like he's one of your own! Don't you dare treat anyone as a lesser person than he, you arranged your allies at the head, refuse to hear the concerns of the nations that you say you wants to negotiate with, then you allow one of 'them' into the meeting. There will be no peace here so long he remains, not from Arian. If you want war you've ..."

"Enough Kouta!" Ren broke his sentence with anger. "This is not the time nor the place for this. I as well would prefer he be removed from this room but that is not our choice. Quell your anger and take your seat, as our lady said, we are here for peace not war." Kouta began gritting his teeth again, restraining himself from his anger that was now averted to Ren.

Reia pulled away from Karos, trying to hide herself from him.
"Why, tell me why he was allowed to come here! Why do the haunt us, they took my father and Naoya too, why? They'll take everything, everything I care about will disappear because of them! Tell me why!!!" she cried out, cracking under the pressure of her leadership.
Arian
Arian
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum