Elysium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting of the Nations

+6
New USSR
The Imperium
Arian
Imuabu
Tryscar
Atrum Veneficus
10 posters

Go down

Meeting of the Nations Empty Meeting of the Nations

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:56 am

Sorac would send a message out to every nation within elysium he could.

"Friends, fellow leaders, people of Elysium. We have had no true peace or diplomatic relations between many of us and i beleive this should chance. I say we should hold a meeting, Atrum does not have the space so whomever would like can host it, I implore you in the name of unity. Please let us do this."

-King of Night
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Meeting of the Nations Empty Re: Meeting of the Nations

Post  Tryscar Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:04 am

Tryscar would immediately see an opportunity to capitalize on the situation and bring themselves into a position of authority with the other nations. Of course, this wouldn't be directly communicated, and their contact with the other nations regarding this matter would seem pleasant and professional.

"To the nation of Atrum Veneficus and all others interested in this matter:

On behalf of the Confederation of Tryscar, we understand and agree with your intentions. We would also like to support a gathering of all of Elysium's nations, and would be willing to host such an event as we can provide all necessary accommodations for this conference.

- Tryscar - "
Tryscar
Tryscar

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:28 pm

After Sorac delievered the message to Isis himself, she accepted the invite with a smile and read it. She gave him a kiss and said. "I'll be there."
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Arian Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:48 pm

A message was received from the nation of Arian.

"Honorable nation of Atrum Veneficus,
The people of Arian would gladly attend a meeting among the nations to acquaint ourselves with the people of this new land. I, Lady Reia, and her current Lord General Shiranai Kouta will make haste to prepare for the journey to Atrum so that we may be there to greet the nations as they arrive. Let the fires of rebirth wash over the nations.

Koga Ren"

Souji would secretly follow them to the meeting sight, all were unaware of his presence except for Kouta who seem to be able to sense exactly where he was. A confrontation may occur before they arrived.
Arian
Arian
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:53 pm

A message would be sent to Arian and one to tryscar

the one to arian reads:
Empress Reia, the meeting itself will be held in Tryscar but you may meet with us here and travel together if you so desire.
-Newly appointed Lord of Retribution, Karos Ivorywolf

to tryscar:

Thank you for your gracious offer, we shall accept. The nations will meet at tryscar shortly and we will begin the conference when all groups are present. Imuabu and Arian will more than likely be travelling with us.
-The King of Nights
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  The Imperium Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:09 pm

A message would go out to the nations

The Imperium will be sending one of the pantheon members to this meeting to discuss the state of relations within Elysium.

-The Cyber Pantheon
The Imperium
The Imperium

Back to top Go down

Post  New USSR Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:16 pm

The New USSR would see this the same as Tryscar

We will gladly attend this meeting of nations to better ourselves and the land of elysium. We look forward to it.

-Prime Minister
New USSR
New USSR

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruor Luna Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:27 pm

Cruor Luna sent a letter to the nations.

"Greetings to the nations,
Cruor Luna grows tired of the games that retain the peace between the nations. The games shall cease now, within this meeting that will be attended by myself as emperor, the establishment of a lasting peace without demands of the nations upon another will be negotiated before the new nations, Cruor Luna will not stand idly-by as these nations of potential are slaughtered by the nations of Elysium. Should any war break out between these nations and the newly arrived nations of Atrum Veneficus, Arian, or Kyanon Cruor will support them and come to their aid. I see no other nations among us with the honor to earn my support and the support of my nation.

~seal~ Raknir Alesius."
Cruor Luna
Cruor Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  Incarna Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:35 pm

"To all the Children of Elysium,

The Dominion of Incarna will be most pleased to send representative diplomats to this conference. It is our hope that a bright new day is dawning on the young nations of Elysium and in its light, peace and harmony shall be born.

Blessings upon you all.

~ The Dominion of Incarna ~ "
Incarna
Incarna

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyanon Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:39 pm

The message reached Kyanon, and Arrakhesh looked it over thoughtfully. He decided it was best not to attend, as he wanted nothing to do with the nation of Tryscar or its allies, and would only be drawing more attention to Kyanon and putting his people at risk.

Kyanon
Kyanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Solitude Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:24 pm

Commander Darrien sent a message to Atrum in response to the invitation to the Meeting of the Nations.

"Greatings Nation of Atrum,
We would be honored to meet with the nations of Elysium. Meadow, Larsa, and myself will attend the meeting in question. Please inform us of the date and location of the meeting and we will arrive as soon as possible. I hope to improve our relations with all the nations at this meeting,
Admiral Darrian"
Solitude
Solitude

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum