Elysium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Mighty Gift

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Mighty Gift - Page 2 Empty Re: A Mighty Gift

Post  Arian Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:21 pm

"I am glad it meets your expectations," she said in a more easy going fashion. "Koji was a talented blacksmith, his weapons were second to no others in the land of Arian. This was the last sword he made before...." Reia trailed off, looking even more devastated that before. Karos may remember him from the conference in Spero, he had attended in Naoya's place during the general's untimely absense.
Arian
Arian
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:28 pm

He smiled and nodded at her and then said "Many of us lost many friends. But here, the gifts from Atrum. I made these for you myself Reia, i hope you like them." He Pulled a small dagger out of a bag and handed it to her. It was blue and white, intricately carved with atrumite symbols, except written in a style that looked much like the writing of Arian. "It's name is Kitsune Yuki, its a dagger of protection made to pierce through whatever you need it too, if you need is dire. I made sure it was powerful and sharp i forged it and enfolding it with magic myself over days of nearly non stop work" he wasn't trying to brag, he was simply proud of the dagger. He would wait to give her the next gift.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Arian Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:46 pm

She reached out and gently took the dagger from his hands, admiring the work he had put into its creation. She hadn't noticed him rambling on about its creation, but rather was mesmerized by the fact that he had made something for her.

"Thank you Karos, it is majestic!" she said with a blush.
Arian
Arian
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:52 pm

He smiled at her "Im very glad you like it so much, but thats not all i made for you Reia." He then smiled and pull out from the bag a ring, with curved symbols and designs circling the entire ring, it was a brilliant shining silver color. He blushed slightly and said "This is a ring of protection, it will always make you feel safe and protected as long as you wear it. It will also heal minor little cuts and bruises and scratches." He smiled and reached out to give it to her.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Arian Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:08 pm

Reia was taken back by the gifts Karos had given her, she held out her hand patiently so that he could slip it unto her finger. She blushed fully as she waited for him. Although exchanging rings did not relate to marriage as it did in most cultures she still thought this was one of the most meaningful things she had ever received.

Arian
Arian
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:01 pm

He gently slipped the ring onto her finger, blushing with her and smiling a little "I hope you like it Reia.."
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Arian Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:07 pm

"Yes, of course I like it," she said with a sweet smile. She hesitated to pull her hand away from his but once she did she looked down and spun it around her finger to see all the markings. "Thank you Karos."
Arian
Arian
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:13 pm

He smiled at her and nodded "You are very welcome Reia." He smiled, he loved that she didnt pull her hand away at first but he didn't try and stop her when she did. Kurami then walked to the general and smiled "These my friend are for you." He unwrapped a Gauntlet made of the same silver metal as the ring and dagger blade with green cloth around where the hand would go "This is the Phoenix of light, made to empower whomever wears it with wisdom, and a calm mind." He handed it to him while unwrapping the next gift from the cloth.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Arian Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:22 pm

Kouta bowed and accepted the gantlet, clasping it to his left arm. Unlike most of his fellow soldiers, he was left handed, a trait that seemed to reside in the most recent of Lord Generals. He spoke briefly, not to allow Karos to hear his accent.

"My humble thanks to thee and regards to your kingdom." He said, trying to maintain some semblance of composed nobility.
Arian
Arian
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:24 pm

The next gift was the sword, the same color scheme as the dagger but it was like a wing near the hilt "This is uchigatana gin tsubasa, a mighty sword forged in dragon's breath. It can cut through most metals unless they are also forged of a dragon's breath."
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Arian Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:44 pm

"A fitting gift for a Lord General." He said calmly as he drew it part way from its sheath and examined the blade. He bowed to Kurami and Karos in gratitude for these items and returned to his place.

"Don't mind him, he's somewhat like your Azero...more concerned with efficiency than words," Reia said. "He won't talk much to you until he knows your character."
Arian
Arian
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:48 pm

Karos nodded "That's fine, i understand." Kurami chuckled a little "Well, since those are given, what now my lord Karos and Empress Reia?" Karos smiled "I would love the see more of your home Reia."
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Arian Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:12 am

"Of course," Reia rose from her seat and led the way through the palace. It was far from completion and the majority of it had refugees living within it. That is, until they reached the upper levels of the castle, the level above was filled with offices for the Imperial advisors, studies, libraries, and living quarters for the generals and advisors. Another floor up was almost an identical replica of the previous castle, a replicated room where her father resided, and Naoya's study, all was there with the exception of her own room. Rather than adding another room, she now resides within the same walls that confined her former Lord General and adopted brother.
Arian
Arian
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:14 am

He smiled looking around "It is far nicer here than atrum, i live in one of the monolith ships as all the other magis are building houses. Sorac of course sleeps with his soon to be wife, the Queen of Imuabu, but he spends most days with us. Atrum is growing quickly, but not as quickly as here."
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum