Elysium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorac's peace

2 posters

Go down

Sorac's peace Empty Sorac's peace

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:06 am

One day, dark in the dead of night. Sorac lay alone in his bed in the Imuabu palace, he had denied sleeping with Isis that day, she could tell something was wrong. His normally bright silver eyes had darkened down to red again, he hung his head in the shadows and he wasn't the Sorac people had come to know and many of them love. He stood up from his bed and threw his clothes on, he put his trench coat on and walked out of the palace with a determination and purpose in his dark red eyes. He was going back to spero, he had unfinished business to attend too and he was going to attend to it before the night was out. He walked through the city of his new girl friend, and he did smile, knowing he had a place to come back too, a place he could call home. When he got to Novus Atrum he smiled sadly. it wasn't Nox Noctis but it was home and it filled him with pride. He walked to one of the ship's turned into larger building now serving as either temples or storage areas for food and weapons and he went to the back where a small platform for a portal sat. In front of it sat Otoen, finding time away from his injured Ti'lay. He looked up at Sorac and smiled at him.

Otoen: The entire shield here shakes when you are troubled, only people so attuned to it like me could sense it though. Your going back seek peace with you soul im guessing? *he would stand up and spark a portal with a flourish of his hands and smile turning back to sorac* Find it, and find enough for us all... i feel as much at fault here as you do.

Sorac smiled at his friend, who he was very glad survived and nodded "You could always tell when i was about to do something potentially stupid couldn't you?" He would nod at his friend and walk over putting a hand on his shoulder "I will, and i know you do. We all do, keep hope. The Night Gods saved us once again, next time they wont need too."

Otoen smiled and nodded at his friend as he stepped through the portal and he sighed "Come back. We've all lost friends, i dont want to lose another..." He would go back to ti'lay and night scrier.

He would reappear in spero in the ruined palace of Vaiton. Some of the fire still burned and he felt a tear well up in his eye and he shook it away, and smiled as he saw her throne still stood. He walked to it and smiled laying a hand on the arm of it. He shook his head and chuckled "Hey Elicea...I hope your sitting in a better place right now. I....i do miss you. You were a good friend. I've realized that's all you were. I've moved on and i hope that's what you wanted." He would laugh now "Doesn't matter much now does it? Oh man we had some good times though didn't we?" He would laugh a bit more and look down "Amir never saw that coming did he? What a dumb ass huh? Wish i could reprimand myself and say respect the dead but he didn't deserve any life either so....none in the after life either i suppose." He looked near the shore and saw lux lucis was there but...for away from some reason only small ships were near which surprised him. He smiled at the sky and nodded opening his eyes now "Rest well, i wish you a happy eternity. You were my best friend outside of atrum and i thank you for that, and i will make them pay for taking your life and kingdom. Vaiton will live on though, i saved as many as i could. I will make sure they remember you." He turned and walked in the direction of the kyanite shore. He said before he blinked to port rashira "Good bye Elicea, good bye my friend."

He blinked into the smouldering dead land that is Port Rashira and in the distance he could see lux lucis ships, they were closer here, but not close enough to see him. He sat down on the shore, the last time he saw kabriel and he picked up some ashes from the ground and held them in his hand. He smiled and nodded " Kabriel....you were my friend whether or not as i was yours. I did wrong by you more than once and i apologize with all my soul i do. Ill do you proud, ill make these bastards pay for trying to destroy all you worked for. Your son leads kyanon towards a new future, and if your ego needs a boast he named the capital Ky'Kabrion in honor of kyanon's greatest hero." He would chuckle "You Elicea and Hell stinger are all laughing at me right now...i can almost hear elicea telling me to cheer up and move on, hell stinger telling me im strong with or without him and i need to go on, and you calling me a sentimental fool who needs to let go already and go avenge you." He would nod and chuckle "I will my brother in arms. I will" He tossed the ashes into the wind passing through as it blew out toward the lux lucis fleets and he chuckled "Even the ashes of kyanon want to fight....Order from the ashes to the wind my friend. Rest in peace brother, your war is done, you deserve this rest." He would turn his gaze to the great tree of drui, it looked different to him then he realized....the leaves were gone. He blinked there now.

Whene he appeared there his eyes widened in a mixture of surprise and horror. The land was only partially alive, standing stone toppled, trees burnt, grass trampled and dead. He was surprised because there were..drui...survivors? He walked to them and looked around, there weren't many but they were rebuilding slowly. He was over come with joy that there were survivors but it was tempered by the amount of them. Last time he was here it was bustling with life now it seemed...nearly devoid of it. Just then he turned to see a fire affinity and two earth affinity walk over to him carrying something wrapped in a cloth. Sorac was about to say something but the drui spoke first.

Drui: Our high King Killian, told us to give you this when you returned to seek out peace, he said it would give it to you.

Sorac nodded and took it unwrapping it. His eyes widened and he shook his head in disbelief, the sword of Azrael. He looked up "How? How is this possible?" The drui simple pointed and smiled weakly, he was tired. He turned from him and walked, going back to his work. When Sorac turned a tear fell from his eyes. There was a statue of wood and stone erected from the ground itself like it was part of the earth, as if spero itself gave homage to this glorious battle. High king killian lay on the ground obviously mortally wounded with azrael above him bring a sword down. But Killian with a determined look upon his face was running a sword straight through the heart of Azrael, who had a look of shock and terror, and hatred. Sorac nodded and looked at the sword smiling. Killian had won but at the same time lost. He kept Lux Lucis from having the satisfaction of claiming spero and that was a great victory but he had lost his life in the process. He sighed and looked up at the tree and walked in, scaling the stairs and went to the top where he stopped and looked around, the forests burnt were growing slowly, the scarred land healing. He heard a crack and looked down as a sprout came from the tree, with a tongue of blue fire waving in the breeze at its tip. Sorac watched in dis belief as the flame flared slightly and the spirits of Killian and Orphan appeared. Orphan and Killian smiled at him, friends still. Sorac let a few more tears fall and he fell to his knees, bowing apologetically before them. They looked at eachother and sighed orphan chuckling and killian kneeling down helping his friend up as he shook his head.

Killian: Why do you cry my friend? We did what we were obligated too by the blue fire. We saved your people and kyanon and Arian did we not? Why do you cry?

Orphan: There isnt a need too, we knew what we were doing. It took all of those gene angel to bring me down, it was an amazing battle.

Sorac shook his head "Its my fault! lux lucis came for me!"

Killian: They would have made it here eventually anyway if they wanted the whole world. Its not your fault.

Orphan: Exactly. Now get up! The might king of night acts like this now? What happened to the blood red eyes of vengeance and dark power? Like this why would anyone be afraid of the dark? *he laughed as did killian, and sorac did too*

Sorac nodded "Thank you my friends, where you rest do.....hell stinger and kabriel and elicea and all the other fallen rest with you?

Killian shook his head smiled sadly "We are with the blue fire, always. Like...we are here to guide the next ban drui when he arises in the future."

Sorac smiled sadly too and nodded "Right, its fine." He would smile and look at the sword, look at the sprout and then the land. in that instant, he let go and could look to the future. Killian and orphan would see this and smile their approval.

Sorac: I need to be getting back. I wish the Drui nothing but the best, one day atrum will see these shores again, and i hope when they happens our nations are as close as we are.

Killian nodded "Live well my friend, carry on and lead atrum into the golden time it deserves. When you can, bring the fight to these men and show them that your never broken, and make them fear the night." Killian fadded slowly with his hand on Sorac's shoulder.

Orphan was about too and he said to sorac "Oh before you leave.......is Aisha alright? She called me her big brother...i was her best friend..."

Sorac smiled and nodded "She is fine, and she remembers you. She tries to act like you too. So big and tough now."

Orphan chuckled and nodded "Thats good, thank you tell her im safe, im with the blue fire." He fadded away.

Sorac looked around and smiled, he got what he came for and more. He blinked back to Novus Atrum. He placed the sword down, he was need to have a ceremony for this. He would have it transformed by night magik, he would wield it as a symbol of thier strength and the price their friends paid to save them. He walked back to his room, hoping that maybe Isis would have known he left and would find him.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Sorac's peace Empty Re: Sorac's peace

Post  Imuabu Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:19 pm

When Sorac came back in the late night, early morning, Isis sat in the grand hall, the entryway, of her palace. She was worried about him. Not only because of him coming back late, but she sensed something was wrong when he didn't come to bed with her that night and decided to sleep alone. She was concerned as to why he wouldn't tell her and she actually stayed up all night wondering about him.

When she saw him come inside she ran up to him and glomped him tight, like she never wanted to let go. "Are you alright?! I was so worried!"
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:29 pm

He was surprised and he held her close and stroked her hair "Im so sorry Isis...im so sorry i left. Im sorry about tonight, i should have been with you. Im alright..i didnt mean to worry you love...im so sorry" he squeezed her tighter and look into her eyes, the silver was back again.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:34 pm

She looked back into his eyes and kisses him right there. "Where did you go?" She still wouldn't let him go.
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:40 pm

He kissed her back and held her tight still, he wouldnt let her go either "I went..i went to Spero.."
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:47 pm

Her eyes grew wide. "w-why?..." She was confused and it frightened her that he went. She could've lost him.
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:53 pm

He sighed and nuzzled her a bit knowing what she was thinking "To...see. Get piece of mind...too make my final goodbyes to my old friends." He would smile at her and make sure she was still looking into his eyes "Id always come back, id never leave you. You wouldnt lose me"
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:55 pm

She still looked into his eyes, still worried and then she snuggled into his chest. Her words were muffled. "I understand... I'm just... glad you're ok..."
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:01 pm

Sorac laid his head on top of hers and kissed the top of her head and stroked her hair lovingly "I know..im sorry you worried so much...i never wanted you too worry. Im glad that im ok too, cuz i get to come back to you."
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:09 pm

She smiled and held him close. "I'm glad baby... I'm glad that you come back to me..."
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:13 pm

He smiled at her "Ill always come back to you." He would smile "I dont think either of us got any sleep tonight...you want to go to sleep love? Ill come with you this time" he winked at her and smiled
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:18 pm

She smiled wide and winked back at him. She took his hands and led him the to the room. "I need... my guy... Cause I can't sleep without you." she looked seductive like she usually does, without even trying.
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:20 pm

He walked with her and chuckled smirking at her "I found that being away from you....all i could do was think of you...." He would blush and once they made it to thier room he would smile at her and yawn a bit "Running around a continent makes a man tired" he chuckled
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:48 am

"Aaawwww my tired magis..." She caressed his chest and led him over to the bed. "Comon Sorac sweetie... time to rest." She laid into bed and had him lay next to her and once he did she snuggled up next to him, happy that he was back.
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:56 am

He smiled at her and climbed into bed with her and snuggled up close, spero had given him peace but left him with a chill. She seemed to warm him even though he wasn't physically cold. He held her tight and caressed her cheek "Isis?" He would say before he went to sleep.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:27 am

"Hhhmmm?" She was half asleep too in his arms, but she was listening to every word he had to say. She felt so warm in his arms and she smiled, loving that she was with him again.
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:28 am

He would smile at her and caress her cheek again "I love you" He would lean his head on hers and fall asleep, feeling at peace, and loved. Ready to start anew
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:33 am

She smiled lovingly and snuggled more into him. "I love you too..." She fell asleep in his arms, knowing he was safe and at peace. She smiled more and she stayed like that next to him the whole night.
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum