Elysium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shipment of Slaves to Imperium

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Shipment of Slaves to Imperium - Page 2 Empty Re: Shipment of Slaves to Imperium

Post  Kyanon Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:42 pm

"Cero...thank you, Cero...there are five of us. We just want to go back to our people. I don't know of any places, I don't know anything - I don't even know where we are. They don't tell us anything, they just locked us in and then shipped us out. Where are we? How did you find us?"

One of the other Kyanites tried to calm the others in the caravan down. "It's okay, they're here to save us! Don't run! They're our allies!"

Kyanon
Kyanon

Back to top Go down

Shipment of Slaves to Imperium - Page 2 Empty Re: Shipment of Slaves to Imperium

Post  Atrum Veneficus Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:46 pm

Azero walked over to the back and there might have been rumors about him going around the slums in kyanon, a black scarf, two three bladed rings, and bone white eyes. They might not know his name but his nick name, The Ghost. He spoke with a commanding voice "Scouts and our scriers found this caravan. Its no problem we under stand but we need to hurry. SERA! wake the driver up so we can extract any information from him." Sera would giggle a creepy malevolent giggle and use her power to wake the driver up.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyanon Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:48 pm

The Kyanites gathered together and tried to get the remaining slaves huddled up safely.

"How are we going to get out of here? Where are we?"
Kyanon
Kyanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tryscar Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:50 pm

The driver of the truck slipped back into consciousness.

"Don't...don't kill me...please..."

Streaks of blood poured down across his face from where his head apparently impacted something during the collision. He was covered in bruises and abrasions from the wreck.

"What do you want from me..."
Tryscar
Tryscar

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:59 pm

Cero smiled at the kyanites "Dont worry, a portal spell has been set up for evac, we're good. Just make sure everyone is ok." Azero was over at the driver and he grabbed him by the neck.

Azero: Alright, ill let you live. But i need information from you. *he put his hands on the drivers head* tell me, the trade routes for slaves? any holding areas not in cities? Everything you know or you will die my friend. Understand me? Sera here....likes killing slowly.

Sera: Oh pleeeeaaase dont say enough.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Tryscar Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:42 pm

The driver spits up blood and quivers a little bit under Azero's touch. "I...I have maps...for the trade routes...and the holding centers, they're...they're all on the interface...it's in the truck, I'll...I'll give you the password, just...don't kill me...please..."

The inside of the truck was smashed badly. One of the Atrumites would have to step over and look into the truck to be able to see any type of interface inside.
Tryscar
Tryscar

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:47 pm

Azero would nod at him "You have seen all of these things yourself correct? Dont lie to me" he would shock him very slightly, only to show him he was serious about this.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Tryscar Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:50 pm

The driver spasmed at the mercy of Azero's power. "Auugh...yes...yes...I've been there, I...I'm a driver for all these trade routes...it's...all the data, it's...on the interface..."

There was a screen on the dash of the truck. It looked like it still had power, but it was badly mashed up from the impact of the collision and it was unclear whether it would still work or not.
Tryscar
Tryscar

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:54 pm

Azero nodded "Thank you for your help here." He would feel azero's power seep into his mind as he copied and pretty much downloaded the information that he needed. His eyes glowed a bright red color as he did this and once he did he would release the grip on the man's head. He looked at Sera "Make it quick."

Sera: YAY!! *she giggled and jumped in front of the driver and knelled in front of him and smirked* so..ready to have some fun? *she would press a blade against his neck right above an artery.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Tryscar Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:44 pm

"No!...I...I gave you all the information...I gave it all to you...why are you doing this?" He struggled to get away, but he was too weak to get away or pose a threat to any of the Atrumites.
Tryscar
Tryscar

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:54 pm

Sera laughed and started talking in a disturbingly happy voice "Im doing it..cuz its fun!" she giggles "but officially because i guess we dont like slavery so...anyone who does it we kill? something like that i guess."

She looked at the kyanites then back at him and still talked like they were best friends " And you guys have our friends the kyanites! i never cared for them much but now we dont have many friends and you guys dont seem nice at all! so we are trying to free them" she smiled happily and sweetly and in any other situation she would probably seem incredibly attractive "Ready to die now or do you have more questions before i kill you?"

She genuinely wanted an answer, she was actually asking.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Tryscar Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:20 pm

"I...I haven't done anything to you...I don't understand this..."

The driver babbled on incoherently for a bit, clearly incapable of knowing what was going on. He seemed to be an average man who was just doing his job, and now he was thrown into something he had never asked for.

"I'm sorry...I...don't know...what I did, but...I'm sorry..."
Tryscar
Tryscar

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyanon Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:22 pm

One of the Kyanites spat on the ground next to the driver's face. He had picked up a handgun from one of the security guards, and aimed it towards the driver.

"I'm sick of his pathetic whining. This is no man. You're a damn maggot! You don't deserve to draw another breath!"
Kyanon
Kyanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:29 am

Sera looked at the kyanite "Take my kill i'll have to replaaace him" She was looking at the kyanite with blood red eyes. She looked back at the Tryscarian driver and sighed and looked at Azero "Should we let him go? Hes babbling and its not much fun anymore?"

Azero shook his head " I lived a good portion of my childhood under men like him. Just following orders, and just as scared as me. End him."

Sera nodded and would let him say one more thing than drive the knife into his throat, letting him drown in his own blood.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Tryscar Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:54 am

The driver struggled and writhed violently for a few moments as Sera stabbed him. The wound was fatal, but he died a slow, painful death as he eventually bled out. He didn't stand a chance.
Tryscar
Tryscar

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyanon Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:56 am

The Kyanite shook his head.

"Bastards...all of them."

A few of the other slaves, Kyanites included, began to gather around and try to make sense of everything.

"Where do we go now? What's happening? Where are we?"
Kyanon
Kyanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:58 am

Azero looked at them and motioned for them to follow him "You will come with us to atrum, then from there to kyanon, if you are not of kyanon we will make sure you get home some how. Now follow us."
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyanon Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:56 pm

The remaining slaves had little choice but to follow the Atrumites. They went along with them as quickly as possible. If they didn't hurry out of there, Tryscar's backup might arrive, and the Imperium would be wondering where their shipment had gone. They had little time to lose, and their opportunities to escape were getting slimmer every second.
Kyanon
Kyanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2