Elysium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Exodus

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Exodus Empty The Exodus

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:12 am

The day was a dark one when the final Lux Lucis attacks hit. Drui was in ruins burning around them as Killian and his men made their last stand, giving the others time to escape.

Kyanon is invaded by the lux lucis forces led by Gabriel, despite the aid from the other nations they are over whelmed and most of the nation is killed or captured. Those captured are sold into slavery as conscripts or workers while other are sold to other nations. The surviors of kyanon escaped with atrum and arian led by arrakhesh the son of kabriel who went missing in action as he and a small elite force went and destroyed the retribution class carrier housing Gabriel.

The Nation of Vaiton burns along with its queen despite Sorac's and Atrum's attempts to save them, few survivors made it out and now reside as refugees with the survivors of Atrum Veneficus.

Arian was able to save the majority of its people due to Koji's selfless sacrifice on the field of battle as Naoya used the full extent of his power to teleport them to the safety of a far off continent which was seen by the scriers and seers of atrum veneficus and the radar technology still intact in Kyanon. Naoya using this power was unable to leave with them, his body scarred and hurt. Reia left with the nation of course with the few forces that atrum had stationed their led by Karos.

Atrum watched in horror as the new home they had protected burned around them as the tried to help and many of them and thier important and powerful figures were killed. The survivors were led away by thier leader sorac, who had lost an arm to have it replaced by a magikal obsidian like arm. otoen and rictas were with him and the survivors, Selah was sold into slavery but was being held on a ship as kyo hid in the ruins and planned a rescue to save her. The People of atrum saved as many of their religious texts and monuments as possible including the monoliths and all the data possible as they got into the new Monolith constructs they were using as ships.

Sorac sent a message out to Arrakhesh saying "Are you already moving? Azrael's fleet is going to be moving in soon for the kill and we need to get out of here before that happens!"
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

The Exodus Empty Re: The Exodus

Post  Kyanon Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:29 am

Arrakhesh returned a message to Sorac. "Nothing to worry about. We will be moving shortly."

He glanced back over his shoulder, standing on the edge of what appeared to be a Lux Lucis battleship ripped to shreds and covered in Kyanite troops floating in the dark water a few clicks to the east of the Kyanite shore. The burning, smoldering remains of Port Rashira were barely visible in the distance, but the billowing pillars of smoke rose up for what seemed like miles into the sky. Arrakhesh and his men, along with whatever Kyanite survivors they could round up, overran the damaged ship and slaughtered every Lux Lucis on board. The charred, shot-up, rended, blood-splattered ship was now theirs, and although it was barely mobile, some of the Kyanite engineers were working hastily to get it moving.

"Honorable Lord Sorac - I hope you had a destination in mind."
Kyanon
Kyanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:32 am

Sorac nodded to himself "Alright, we are moving toward your position." When he saw what they ahd down from the top of the strange almost seed looking ship he smiled "Very nice job. Never doubt a kyanite." He said that in silent reverance to Kabriel, a fallen hero. "Follow us, we know where to go."
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyanon Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:39 am

Even though there were only a few dozen survivors on the ship, the resilient Kyanites used their technical expertise to fix the engine of the ship that the Lux Lucis had nearly abandoned and got it moving again. They followed along with Sorac's tiny fleet. After scavenging the ship for all of its gear, some Kyanites might be seen on the deck stripping a Lux soldier of all of his useful gear and tossing the dead or dying body overboard into the ocean like a worthless carcass. The voice of a Kyanite Honor Guard soldier came across to the Atrumite fleet.

"Copy - Atrum, this is Unit K-1, engines are up and navigation stats are pending. Coordinates are offline. What is our destination? Over."
Kyanon
Kyanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:50 am

A message would go back, it was Arkenfel but he sounded normal "Copy, this is General Arkenfel Remnant of the 666th legion. The magik in monoliths is leading us to an continent we found during the attack, Karos and Arian teleported there. We should be safe with the Lux Lucis fleets distracted."
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Arian Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:13 am

The final assault on Arian had begun many hours before in the province of Kaie, Lord Kanashige and Lord Kagoshima lead a defense against Lux Lucis to give the people enough time to gather at Mount Ryuji. Kagoshima Koji stood as rear guard as Lord Kanashige fled to Ryuji so that he may follow in his father's steps. They two friends parted without a word between them. Naoya glanced down the mountain and saw the Koji had been pushed back, his troops lay dead on the ground. Naoya tried to save him but he was out of reach, Koji, his life long mentor, died before his eyes. After that Lord Kanashige seemed different, when he used his power to teleport the survivors he said nothing, not even to his sister. After he completed his mission he turned, scarred and bleeding, and watched his nation burn at the hands of Lux Lucis. The force that had overtaken Lord Kagoshima's forces had made their way up mount Ryuji.

"...This land...my father's land... I swear...not one will have it. For my father and Koji's death was brought by your hands, I swear on my honor...they will die by mine." His emotionless expression changed to pure hatred as the Lux forces surrounded him. The last known sighting of him was before the ship taken by Kyanites departed. He, alone, would have pushed the Lux forces back from Mount Ryuji to the northern coast.
Arian
Arian
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyanon Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:52 am

One of the last Kyanite rescue helicopters flying towards the coast to meet up with Arrakhesh's ship went slightly off course to avoid a Lux Lucis raiding party. It flew towards the south after sustaining some damage, but escaped the Lux forces and came within sight of Arian to the south of the Kyanite border. The pilot saw some survivors on the island of Arian and made a quick swoop towards them. A voice boomed out over a megaphone as a black nylon ladder was rolled down from the side of the cargo chopper to the ground.

"Get the hell in!"
Kyanon
Kyanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:37 am

Sorac would see the kyanite chopper and the fighting, and he would swear under his breath "DAMNIT i thought they were all gone" He got on the comm between the ships "Arkenfel, Rictas, how many diamond dust crystals do we have and how many drakes with the cannon?"

Rictas answered back "We have five drakes with battle ready cannons sir"

Arkenfel replied soon "Fifteen diamond dust rounds. Are we going to fire them? Please tell us we are."

Sorac smiled "Get five ready, aim it at the back of the lux lucis forces."

The legio who were on the ship that housed the drake and diamond dust rounds raced to get the drakes positioned at the cannon ports around the ships, the magis firing them used their magik to tell the diamond dust where to hit, what to kill and destroy. The charging could be heard from the kyanites as one Atrumite ship veered closer to the island and one cannon aimed toward another lux lucis battleship that was deploying troops onto arian. The charging sequence would end and it would seem as if a blanket of silence was heard as the diamond flews from the cannon, but when they exploded above their targets in huge blankets of black diamond dust mist, the sound was earth shattering.

As the screams of Lux Lucis men filled the air as their bodies and armor were torn apart or they were suffocated by the sharp black dust, sorac stood on top one of the ships and said with a grim look on his face "The home of my father's you have burned, the home of blue fire you have desecrated. My friends lay dead at your hands. The Night will show you no mercy, fear the darkness for i am its king. I, Sorac Ivory-wolf, The Lord Magis, the King of Night, swear by all the dead, by the destroyed land of spero, by the burning people of Atrum Veneficus. You will all die."

The diamond dust ripped and rampaged and tore through the lux lucis forces as the once hesitant forces of atrum veneficus looked on with smirks or full on smiles on thier faces. Sorac looked at the devastation and looked toward the direction in which Azrael's ship was coming in and yelled with a angered looked in his eyes, now blood red, but with a smile on his face "You bring this devastation down so i bring it back to you! May the night consume your dreams and change them to nightmares, may the darkness in your soul destroy you and drive you mad! The Gods of Night give us the power and we direct it at you! AND ALL OF LUX LUCIS! MAY YOU ALL BURN AND DIE AS MY PEOPLE HAVE!"

The ship pulled away from the island and got with the other two and they all let a purple glow off.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyanon Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:38 pm

Arrakhesh nodded at Sorac, and called over one of his men.

"Dishonor them."

The Honor Guard soldier saluted and went off to carry out his orders. He drug up the "former" Lux Lucis commander of the ship, who was terrified and wounded but still alive, and brought him up to the deck of the ship. He held him down to the ground by the throat and drew a knife. He marked him across the face as a pariah, driving the knife an extra bit deeper than usual into the commander's flesh, and then yanked him back up to his feet. They bound the man tightly in ropes and wrapped him against the front of the ship while they followed the Atrumites, dangling over the water littered with the rest of his ship's crew to bleed out as a sign of Kyanon's hatred towards Lux Lucis.

Meanwhile, the helicopter pilot sent down two soldiers on a zip-line. They quickly went about helping the terrified or wounded Arians onto the ladder and up towards the chopper, if the Arians were willing to accept the Kyanites' assistance to get them out before Lux forces made another pass over the island.
Kyanon
Kyanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Arian Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:48 pm

Arians' gladly accepted the Kyanite's effort to help them escape, there were about twelve people at the coast line. One of the survivors kept them calm and filed them to the ladder in single file, one could tell by the uniform that it was a high ranking officer in the imperial military.
Arian
Arian
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:11 pm

The three ships would glow more, a dark purple haze around them a giant pentagram forming around the ships and they heard chanting from within the ships, they were cursing Lux Lucis. They could use this curse only once. They choose now, to attack and slow the Lux Lucis.

We send a pestilence a plague
Into your house, into your bed
Into your streams, into your streets
Into your drink, into your bread
Upon your cattle, on your sheep
Upon your oxen in your field
Into your dreams, into your sleep
Until you break, until you yield
We send their swarm, We send their horde
Thus commands the night

We send the thunder from the sky
We send the fire raining down

We send the thunder from the sky
We send the fire raining down

We send a hail of burning ice
On every field, on every town, every city, every church

We send the locusts on a wind
Such as the world has never seen
On every leaf of every tree, on every stalk
We send thier scourge, We send thier sword
Thus commands the night

THUS COMMAND THE GODS OF NIGHT
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyanon Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:22 pm

One of the Kyanite soldiers held back some of the survivors from Arian while the others went ahead. The Kyanites would let those who seemed the least wounded, most capable, and most likely to survive onto the helicopter.

"I'm sorry - we only have room for eight more on the chopper. Max capacity, we can't carry any more."

The other soldier sent in an urgent request for support over his comm unit, but received no response. He tried again, and got only static from the main Kyanite broadcast towers - they were hit in the attack, and communications were almost completely out.

"We have to leave, before they come back. Get in! Hurry!"
Kyanon
Kyanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:29 pm

Kurami saw what was going on and changed into his dragon form and roared as he lifted off, he was large enough to carry the rest of the survivors on his back. He landed next to them and roared at them to get them moving quickly "HURRY! i'm risking my own hide for this hurry up!"

As he did that the pentagram grew around the ships and a huge tower of dark energy flew from it and created a cloud of dark energy they condensed into a beam and flew int he direction of the lux lucis homeland. This would make sure they couldn't attack them anytime soon.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Arian Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:42 pm

These word sent the Arains' into a panic, they were shoving others out of the way to try to get on the helicopter. The soldier from before tried to assure them that there would be another way to be saved, they had good relations with other nations and someone would come to help. Screams of terror came from those left behind as the helicopter left. He would stay behind with the others and let a wounded child aboard the helicopter.

After a short time of panic and sorrow Kurami landed on the shore and told them to climb on. The soldier helped each survivor on before attempting to climb on himself. A unit of Lux soldiers approached as he lifted the last survivor, they fired upon them and with a quick motion he blocked the shots from wounding the survivors and Kurami. The plasma round would tear through his right arm, incapacitating it completely. He pulled himself up and drew his sword and cut off his mangled arm.

"Go now, I've found no other survivors."
Arian
Arian
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyanon Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:46 pm

The Kyanites loaded everyone they could as quickly as possible. The soldiers went up last, providing cover fire to protect the Arians as much as they could. As soon as the last person was in and the helicopter was completely packed full of people with no room for them to fit, and the soldiers had to cling onto the side of the bay to even stay on the helicopter as it bolted off at high speed toward the shore-line and away from the Lux Lucis. The chopper opened fire, sending a barrage of bullets and missiles flying towards the approaching Lux forces to keep them at bay long enough to make their escape.
Kyanon
Kyanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:49 pm

Kurami shook his head and use his mouth to grab into the armor/clothes of the warrior and lift him onto his back "No warrior will die by these men if i can help it. he would breath a huge blast of fire out as he took off, flying back to the ships as they increased speed to get out of there.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyanon Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:58 pm

The chopper finally ceased fire once it got out of range. There was no more room left in the cabin, so the Kyanite soldiers hung onto the side of the chopper as they approached the hijacked battleship and the fleet from Atrum.
Kyanon
Kyanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:46 pm

Atrum's ships picked up speed and moved in the direction of the new island, due to a spell they cast once they were out of range of the lux lucis they would open a portal to the new continent near where Reia and her nation landed with karos and his legion.

Karos looked around for Reia, trying to make sure she was alright. When he found her he said "Reia!? Reia are you alright?"
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Arian Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:58 pm

Reia seemed distant, shocked to have lost her father, Koji and her brother but she had to think of her people before herself. They left the nation in her hands, she swore before they left that she would carry on their legacy of honor and compassion.

"I'm alright, what about you?"
Arian
Arian
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:03 pm

He kneeled next to her and put a hand on her shoulder "Im fine..i know this is hard. I lost good friends and i have no idea if sorac is dead or not. We will get through this, if we all work together" he would smile.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Arian Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:39 pm

She smiled a bit and stood up from where she had been sitting.

"Thank you Karos, I needed your support."

She turned and spoke to her people.

"My people, we have come a long way...and we have much further to go before we are safe. But we have come to this land with our allies in arms against the Lux Lucis, the Kyanites and the Atrumites, and we shall make our stand alongside them."
Arian
Arian
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:53 pm

Karos smiled at her as she spoke, she was a true leader now. The adversity they have been forced to go through would make them stronger, and her a wonderful leader. He would stand up and say to everyone there atrumite and arian

"We stand by our allies..no... our brothers and sister in arms against the tyranny of the lux lucis. We will restart her together. Kyanon, Atrum, and Arian all have a new chance here. We may be few, we may be weakened. But only in body, in spirit, in soul we are strong, we are many, we will never be broken. For those who have fallen!" The atrumite legion would raise thier fists in the air and say "For the fallen ones!"

The atrumite and kyanite fleets would clear the lux lucis and open the portal to move between the two points in space quickly. Sorac would send a message to the kyanites "Follow us through, we should appear in the bay near where the people of arian went."
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyanon Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:19 pm

The Kyanites were hesitant to use the "magical" portal, but they had little choice. The battleship veered towards the portal just as the helicopter carrying the others descended carefully towards its deck and landed.

Arrakhesh made sure that every Lux left on the ship was dead and thrown overboard, so there was no chance of being tracked. He saved the commander for last, and slashed the ropes off so he would fall straight into the water in the middle of the ocean, left to bleed out as shark bait.

"To the new world, Kyanites!"
Kyanon
Kyanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:30 pm

When they arrvied Karos jumped from where he was sitting and ran to the shore "SORAC!"

Sorac saw his younger brother and smiled sighing knowing he was fine. The atrumite monoliths landed and opened and the survivors began walking outt heir belongings and any supplies loaded onto the back of drakes. Sorac ran over to Karos and hugged him "Thank god your ok brother...thank the gods."

Karos hugged him back and sighed "Glad your ok too...now let go" Sorac did as he was told and they laughed together as the rest of the ships landed. Karos and sorac walked back over to Reia and sorac bowed his head slightly "Empress, good to see you again."
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyanon Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:37 pm

The ship the Kyanites were on made landfall at the shore a few yards down from the others. They let the survivors from Arian unload first, so they could go to meet the others from their nation.

The Kyanites wasted no time on formalities or reunions. The others could hear Arrakhesh sternly barking orders from the deck of the ship as his soldiers were lined in front of him in perfect formation, even though most of them had missing or destroyed equipment. Some were still wounded with no time to seek treatment, but they stood proudly regardless of the circumstances. It didn't seem that a single soldier's spirit had been broken.

A few soldiers disembarked from the ship to check and secure the area before the survivors were allowed off the ship. They scanned the area for signs of any other people or settlements to make sure the shore was safe.
Kyanon
Kyanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum