Elysium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Conference

+7
Arian
Incarna
New USSR
The Imperium
Atrum Veneficus
Imuabu
Tryscar
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

International Conference - Page 3 Empty Re: International Conference

Post  Atrum Veneficus Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:40 am

Sorac reamined quiet now and he sighed " Yes..back to the matters at hand. We were discussing away for an agreement between Imuabu and Tryscar for their people back as i recall?"

Karos turned with her, and before she could protest he hugged her "I cant tell you why..because i dont know byt the gods i dont know. I wish i could tell you and i wish i could make them all go away fro you but i cant and we need to endure it. WE need to endure it" he would smile "Ill never disappear"
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Tryscar Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:43 am

"ENOUGH!"

President Reichsson called a final time for order, hoping he could get everything contained before things got even more out of control. He raised his hands for silence, and waited for a few moments. He hoped that no one else would speak out so the conference could continue and this could all be dealt with.
Tryscar
Tryscar

Back to top Go down

Post  Arian Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:57 am

Reia struggled and tried to push him away, she wasn't thinking straight and only wanted to be alone. She didn't want anyone to get close to her in fear of them disappearing like all the rest.
"Please let go, get away from me or they'll take you too!" she began crying and sank to the ground. "Please go, I don't want them to take you from me!"
Arian
Arian
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:02 am

That got to him, her crying and saying that got to him, he didnt let go and when she fell to her knees he knelt so he could keep holding her "Reia, reia! im not going anywhere, i wont leave you, and they wont take me from you. No one can. Reia please...calm down. I dont want to see you like this...i..i wish i could make it all better"

In the conference room sorac sighed "Lets got on with this please? This isnt getting us anywhere."
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Tryscar Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:19 am

Reichsson continued. He had contemplated his options carefully.

"Now, we can discuss the subject at hand. Let's address the issue of human servitude first. I will personally bring this matter to the top of Tryscar's political agenda. To the nations which have citizens that have been brought into servitude in Tryscar by means of war, genocide, or forcible extraction from their homelands...I will do everything to see to it that these people are released and offered a way to return to their homes and nations of origin, should they choose. Tryscar does not support industries of war which profit from the misery, labor, and sacrifice of innocents."

He weighed his choices. There was still the possibility of avoiding a war, even if he would be cutting into his own nation's profits and approval. He had to at least satisfy these other nations for now.

Beginning immediately, I will petition for legislation which will require every person of servitude who was acquired, sold to, shipped into, or otherwise within the possession of Tryscar, its corporate property, or private property through acts of violence to be immediately granted sovereignty and freedom of release from the Tryscarian government and its subordinate states and corporations. Your people will be able to return home."
Tryscar
Tryscar

Back to top Go down

Post  Arian Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:22 am

She slowly stopped pushing him away and gripped his shirt tightly as she leaned into his chest and continued crying. She was still so young and had little experience in leadership, her father never included her in the affairs of the nation and she had no idea how to deal with the pressure it caused and the stress it put on her physical and mental state. Now all the stress, pain, and pressure broke her easy going spirit and she cried. She cried for everything, her people, her father, Koji and Naoya, everything, all her feelings she tried to hide flooded out through her tears and she finally excepted it. She excepted her sorrow and found in it a shoulder to lean on and a hand to guide her through it all. That was that of Karos, she embraced him tightly and let all of it out, she couldn't stop crying even when she tried.
Arian
Arian
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:39 am

He nodded and was stroking her hair at this point, trying to make her feel better. He decided now was as good a time as ever so he picked up her head slightly and leaned forward gently kissed her. He blushed and hoped to the gods she wouldnt kick his ass for this. Gods knowing she could sick Kouta on him.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Arian Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:45 am

Reia had her eyes closed when he lifted her head then opened them widely when he kissed her. She stared back at him in astonishment, she was stunned, she didn't know what to do at all. Her tears had stopped welling up and began to dry off her cheeks. She didn't kiss him back but she didn't pull away either, she just looked at him. Each second felt like a minute to her. She stayed quiet and still for some time -at least to her- before she shut her eyes and excepted what was happening.
Arian
Arian
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:49 am

He stayed in their kiss like this for awhile and he peeked eventually one eye opening to see if her eyes were closed and they were, he stayed like that for a little while still then pull away and smiled timidly "Was that ok?"
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Arian Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:50 am

Reia looked up at Karos, still a bit surprised and then smiled at him, nodded, and hugged him again. (Had no clue what to post so this is all you get XD)
Arian
Arian
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:20 pm

Karos smiled and chuckled, holding her, still making sure she was ok. "Are you alright now?" he asked, he was genuinely worried about her.

Sorac waited for someone to speak up, without causing a war.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Arian Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:51 pm

"I'm alright now. I'm sorry for all of this, I...I just ...don't know. I couldn't look at him, I've never felt so much anger before, I wanted him to die," she bowed her head in shame. "Why did you...." she trailed off without finishing her thought.
Arian
Arian
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tryscar Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:39 am

Reichsson paused for a moment. He saw that the conference had been calmed down now, and hoped that he had made the right choice.

"So then, we are in agreement. I am glad that we could negotiate this. I can ensure each of you with people in servitude that, through our mutual efforts, we'll see them all return home. Are there any other concerns that anyone wishes to address now?"
Tryscar
Tryscar

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:37 pm

"All I want is my people home... and for other nations who want to have their people home that they come home as well...." Isis said trying to stay calm, her eyes had gone back to normal. If someone were to tick her off again then they would change. "So... are they coming home or not?" She didn't care about asking questions, she just wanted one thing.
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Tryscar Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:39 pm

Reichsson turned to Isis. "Yes, Your Majesty. I will arrange for your people to be free to return home as soon as possible."

He surveyed the room, looking for anyone else who might want to speak up.
Tryscar
Tryscar

Back to top Go down

Post  Incarna Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:17 pm

For the first time, the representative from Incarna broke the silence with his calm, soft-spoken voice.

"President Reichsson," his head remained bowed as he continued. "You promise the return of these people who have representatives to speak for them. But, I ask you, President - what of the people who have no one to speak for them? No home to return to? No nation to call their own? They will be lost, President, and as the people whose leaders seek their safe return hold power against you, the ones who are powerless without origin will take up the burden and remain silent. Silence is not equality, President Reichsson. All must be offered the option to leave your nation's servitude, or it is as good as none."
Incarna
Incarna

Back to top Go down

Post  New USSR Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:01 pm

The Prime minister of the USSR spoke up finally and said with a heavy russian accent "You cannot expect us to free all of these slave do you? That would cause a collapse of our economies and trading, we have given these nations what they want, and i see that as enough to preserve peace in this land."
New USSR
New USSR

Back to top Go down

Post  The Imperium Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:03 pm

Prometheus nodded "I agree with Prime Minister Dimitri. We have given the nations what they want, the slaves with no land to call home have no where to go and will be kept in Tryscar or in our nations as we see fit." he said with little room for contestation in his voice.
The Imperium
The Imperium

Back to top Go down

Post  Arian Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:48 am

Kouta sat quiet but one could tell from the fire burning in his eyes that he wanted more than just words to express his distaste for how these three nations were acting however, Ren was not so well mannered.

"Economy, you fools, this is human life we speak of not just a mere product! Your kind disgust me, the type where money means power, don't speak of freedom until you learn what it is!"
Arian
Arian
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tryscar Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:55 pm

Reichsson calmly countered yet again.

"I understand what you mean. Of course, we value human life above all else. But, is a self-sustaining economy not a major aspect of the quality of life? Without an economic infrastructure, any nation would collapse internally. This would bring grief, pain, and a plummetting value of human life upon hundreds of thousands of people - not only in Tryscar, but in the nations that we associate and trade with. A sudden and unquestioned withdrawal of one of our economic foundations would leave not only the ensigned workers in our nation with nothing on which to rely, but our own citizens and many others as well. By suggesting this, you'd be harming the very people that you seek to help and many, many more. There must be a timely and balanced compromise, if any of you wish to see a leveled eradication of this practice."
Tryscar
Tryscar

Back to top Go down

Post  Incarna Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:12 pm

"And what shall become of them? Are we to sacrifice the well-being of generations to come for an oversight and unwillingness to correct a moral and ethical fault now? Faults within society will only continue to grow with time, until they shatter beyond their boundaries. The time to offer absolute freedom is now."
Incarna
Incarna

Back to top Go down

Post  Tryscar Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:18 pm

"You have my answer already," Reichsson said. "I cannot simply undermine the foundations of my entire nation at once. As I have said, we have agreed upon change, and now if you wish to see this change through, you must understand that it will only come gradually. We cannot and will not dismantle a complete economic system, but we are willing to see that this issue is resolved in a reasonable and timely..."

Reichsson was interrupted in mid-sentence by a spat of violent coughing. He held his hand over his mouth until he was able to breathe again in a few seconds, and was quite alarmed for a moment to notice a few spots of blood on his hand when he held it away. He tried to continue without letting anyone else notice, as if nothing had happened, and it was unlikely that anyone would notice more than the sudden fit of coughing.

"Excuse me." He cleared his throat. "As I was saying, this issue will be resolved in a reasonable and timely manner..."
Tryscar
Tryscar

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:39 pm

Sorac didn't truly notice nor did he truly care. He just nodded and said calmly "I understand completely, gradual yet timely is important to transition the economy and trade of your nations away from being so heavily dependent upon slavery. Also the new nations of Elysium will open trade routes with your nations to help stabilize the situation and economies im sure." he tried to seem as diplomatic as possible, though every word said we like a red hot blade through his heart. He despised slavery, and the Lux Lucis, who just stood there listening in.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruor Luna Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:25 am

Noctis spoke calmly and without hindrance from the Lux Lucis attendee.

"We have always kept trade routes open to your nation though we believed against your practices. Would it not be better to trade items that more nations are willing to purchase than to lose the business of the many because of a so called product that they have chosen to boycott? Your economy would not be harmed in any way should you eliminate slavery then trade with all nations rather than the select few that accept your beliefs. Should you not do so your downfall will be brought from within by these people you refuse to see as equal and not by our hand," Noctis said with a glance toward the Lux Lusic representative in warning of the same fate.
Cruor Luna
Cruor Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  Tryscar Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:31 am

"We are quite glad to have reached an understanding to the point where we can trade. Likewise, our trade routes will be open to you as well, as we work together to advance our economies to a point where you may all see Tryscar as..." Reichsson coughed again. He seemed to be a bit sick, but he continued speaking. "Excuse me. Ah...that you may see Tryscar as a friend and worthy ally to all of your nations. And I thank you all for your understanding..."

Reichsson paused for a moment.

"I assure you, I will do everything in my power to reach an agreeable point between all of our governments. Tryscar's policies are in place to protect and strengthen the people of Elysium, and I will see to it that we continue to do so in the best way that we can."
Tryscar
Tryscar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum