Elysium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trial of Neos and Jamila

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Trial of Neos and Jamila - Page 4 Empty Re: Trial of Neos and Jamila

Post  Imuabu Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:48 am

She looked up at him and saw how embarressed he was. She gently placed a hand on his cheek and turned his head so he would look at her. She smiled warmly and kindly, saying, "of course... I... I would love that very much..." She blushed with him after saying that.
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:40 pm

He blushed when he felt her hand on his cheek and when he turned she saw he had a blush to his cheeks now. He smiled back and hugged her tight to him and smiled nodding "I would love that too...very much." He looked around "Should i walk you back to your room now?"
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:14 pm

She hugged him back tight and close too, loving being in his arms like this. She almost didn't hear what he said she was so into this moment. "Hm?... oh!" she laughed a little. "Yeah... I guess so..." she knew she should probably go home, but at the same time she just wanted to stay with him like this.
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:57 am

He would smile at her at look around then look back down at her and nuzzle her gently "Hey uuhh...you could...i dont know...come with me maybe...and..." He was asking if she would like to stay with him, Karos and Arkenfel were else where until they went to sleep and when they did that they went straight to bed.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:07 pm

She nuzzled him back and then her eyes grew wide and bright with happiness. She nodded her head. "I would love that." She was so happy that she wasn't going to have to leave him. She didn't even care what Amun would think. She was having fun with Neos. She felt to safe and comfortable with him. Right now, that was all that mattered to her.
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:30 pm

He smiled wide at her and blushed at what he was about to do and twirled her around a bit and chuckled "Im so lad you would do that. Should we...go and get your stuff from your room? Ill come with you, Amun might not like it.."
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:34 pm

She giggled when he twirled her and blushed, She didn't expect him to do that, but she liked it. "Yeah... he may not... but don't worry... he can't stop me from staying with you." She smiled wide and together they walked to her place.
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:36 pm

He would walk with her there with her arm in his and once they got there he would let go and allow her to walk to the door and explain to Amun what was going on. He was worried that he might try and hurt him but worse try and stop her. He didnt care about himself, he wanted her to be ok.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:44 pm

Amun was lying on his bed, just relaxing, almost falling asleep, but once he heard Jamila come back and sat up quick. "Are you ok?"

Jamila laughed a little and shook her head. "Of course I'm ok." She began to gather her things.

Amun looked confused. "... What are you doing?"

Jamila sighed and hesitated, but said, "I'm... I'm staying at Neos' tonight."

Amun's eyes grew wide. "What?! Why?!" He wasn't mad, he was worried about her.

"Amun calm down, it'll be ok."

"What do you mean it'll be ok?!... What... Maybe he's.... He's up to something now... i know it..."

Jamila sighed as she still gathered her things. "No he's not."

Amun walked over to her. "Jamila... please... don't go... maybe... maybe wait till you know him better... This just... it just... raises red flags to me."
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:46 pm

Neos shook his head and walked over "Im not up to anything, i promise. I wont do anything to hurt her. Im not some savage though thats what most people think when they see my people. I wont let anything happen to her. She will be safe dont worry."
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:50 pm

Amun didn't expect him to be there. He glared at Neos. "I just met you... I don't know whether to believe that or not..."
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:52 pm

H elooked back at amun as if his honor had been offended "Im an honorable man, that was proven today in the arena. I will not harm a women. I would never think of such a dishonest and...barbaric act."
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:57 pm

Amun opened his mouth to argue, but then he did remember back at the arena. He looked away and sighed. He still wasn't happy about it and crossed his arms. "What ... what about her wound?..."
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:02 am

Neos shook his head "In the heat of the fight i hit her. I didnt mean to, i didnt want to hurt her." He looked at her "I am very sorry for that Jamila..." he was truly sorry
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:17 am

Jamila knew he was already sorry. That's why she hadn't brought it up. "I know you are... It's ok, really. It's healing aready." She showed the bandage and moved her shoulder a little to show it didn't hurt anymore.

Amun saw that he was truly sorry. He sighed again and looked down. "Fine... Go on then..." He walked back to his bed a laid down. He knew now that Neos wouldn't hurt her, but at the same time he didn't like that Jamila would be staying the night with him. He just stared at the ceiling. "I won't interfere..."

Jamila finished gathering her stuff and looked at Amun sadly. She knew he was upset, but... he had to understand... she wanted to do something on her own for once. "I'll see you tomorrow Amun... Sleep well ok?"

Amun didn't look at her still. "Yeah... you too..."

Jamila linked her arm in Neos' and smiled sadly. She wanted to go with Neos. She just felt bad because Amun was so upset.
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:35 am

He would smile and sigh slightly relieved that the wound didnt hurt anymore but when Amun walked away and laid down again he nodded sadly and smiled back at her. He said to amun before they left "Have a good night." He held her close helping her carrying anything she would let him and they would walk out.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:58 am

Amun didn't respond at first, but then eventually said when Jamila let Neos carry something, "Night..." He didn't know why he felt this way. He was worried for Jamila first, but now there seemed to be nothing to worry about. Was he jealous? Maybe that was it ... it kinda felt like he was losing his best friend... though he knew he should've thought of it like that.

Not knowing what Amun was thinking or feeling, she looked back at him and smiled sadly, then walked out with Neos.
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4