Elysium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opening Ceremony for Inquest Trials

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Opening Ceremony for Inquest Trials - Page 2 Empty Re: Opening Ceremony for Inquest Trials

Post  Cruor Luna Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:09 pm

Datriel looked to the stands and saw the young girl struggling against another to enter the battle field. He laugh sadistically at the site and stopped before reaching Karos. His voice changed from arrogance to cruelty as he spoke.

"A nice young girl there, does she want to help you? Hah, maybe after I rip you apart I'll take her childhood and that innocence of hers for myself," his eyes were fixed on Reia who would notice his foul gaze. He remained still, continually laughing in a dirty manner at what his plans were for this child.
Cruor Luna
Cruor Luna

Back to top Go down

Opening Ceremony for Inquest Trials - Page 2 Empty Re: Opening Ceremony for Inquest Trials

Post  Arian Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:14 pm

Reia saw Datriel staring at her, his dirty eyes chilled her to the bones. The fear she felt for herself was now growing but still was overcome by her worry for Karos. She continued trying to reach him.

Last edited by Arian on Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Arian
Arian
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:23 pm

Karos' eyes grew wide and he moved forward with a blink of an eye kicked Datriel in the face, hopefully sending him flying across the Arena. Karos stood there straight now two sprouts of dark energy coming out of his back that looked like wings, on his hands making them look like claws and a ring of it appared around him spinning faster and growing until 8 huge pires of it rose from the ring and spun around him fast in a vortex causing huge amounts of wind as the ground around him cratered and cracked, he said in a voice feral, angry and blood thirsty "I will make you pay for saying that you sick fuck."

He smirked an evil smirked then teleported behind him making most of the ground in the center of the arena a crater and threw him in such a way where his arms would flail out so his hand were out spread and karos would snarl "Those hands cause me trouble, making the blood a weapon." He jumped and kicked each one hard enough to shatter bone "Lets break em eh?" he said laughing a loud insane laugh.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruor Luna Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:03 am

Datriel was thrown across the arena and his body was drug across the ground when he landed He broke multiple ribs upon hitting the ground. He barely had time to move and notice his injuries before Karos sent him flying again, shattering both arms in several places. His body was now in an agonizing pain he had never experienced before. He landed on his knees the second time he hit the ground and damaged his legs. He would now be incapacitated and unable to move. The Prince was thriving in pain and screaming out in agony as Noctis reappeared on the ledge.

Noctis coldly looked to the man on the ground, his arrogance and stupidity had brought him to his downfall. For Datriel this was merely for fun, a chance for him to legally use his powers to injure people for no reason but in Noctis' sight it was a chance to show him his ignorance and incompetence. Noctis thought to himself while observing the prince's movement to call the match. "I fear this loss will not change him. I see now the corruption in his soul cannot be killed so easily." He approached the wall at the edge of the imperial seats and spoke coldly, calling the match finished.

"The honorable Night Magis has proven his strength, I hereby declare that Karos Ivory-wolf is victorious over Prince Datriel Alesius. Clear the Arena"
Cruor Luna
Cruor Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:16 am

Karos drew his katana and walked forward slowly, seeing him kneeling, he was going for a killing stroke, he was possessed by a animal like instinct, he threatened Reia, he deserved to die.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Arian Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:58 am

Reia saw Karos was still approaching the man and broke free of Kouta's hold and jumped off the side of the arena and fell to the ground. She forced herself off the ground quickly and ran to Karos' side and grabbed his arm and tried to hold him back. She pleaded for him to listen to her but he may have been too consumed in his anger to hear her.

"Karos please stop! The battle is over now, please stop," she was in tears from not being able to help him before. She didn't release his arm though he was probably still trying to get to Datriel who was knelt down and unable to move.
Arian
Arian
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:02 am

As soon as he heard her voice his eyes grew wide and turned back to normal and his wings and claws died down. The Dark energy died away and he began to bleed slightly from his wounds and he fell on one knee and looked up at her and shook his head "Im..im sorry...i dont know what came over me when..when he said those things i wanted ...i just wanted to" he couldn't complete his sentence, he panted he was in incredible amounts of pain.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Arian Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:21 am

She had not heard Datriel's sick words but she understood that he had said something against either her or his nation for him to become so enraged. She knelt down beside him, still holding his arm, and tried to ease his pain in the best way she knew how. She took off the sash she wore in her hair, tore it, and tied the pieces around his wounds.

"It's alright, I don't know what he said but I know it had to be serious for you to become so angry. Please try to calm yourself, it's alright now, the battle is over and you were declared victor." She forced a smile even though she hated seeing him fighting and as injured as he was.
Arian
Arian
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:35 am

He looked at her and knew she was forcing the smile, he just looked down at his hands and shook his head "He...he said after he beat me he would..he would take you and i knew there was no way he could but i just wanted...i WANTED his blood on my hands...what the hell did i look like? Im a..im a monster..." she could see in his eyes he knew very well what he looked like, he looked and felt like he wanted to hug her again, get some sort of comfort but...he couldnt. After what he just did who would want to hold him?
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Arian Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:55 pm

Reia saw the pain in his eyes and leaned into him. She had wanted to speak but did not know what she could say that would help him. She hesitated for a moment and tried to think of something that he would believe but nothing came to mind. She knew he wasn't a monster but she didn't know how to tell him so he would believe her. She leaned in a little more and gently placed her arms around him and hugged him, she hope that this would sooth some of his uncertainties. He would never be a monster in her eyes, no matter what he looked like, he could never make her believe that.
Arian
Arian
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:59 pm

He looked at her with disbelief and slowly put his arms around her too and hugged her back and held her close. "Thank you Reia..."
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyanon Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:37 pm

"Get on with it!!"

A man shouted from the crowd after he had grown impatient and wanted to get on with the next match.
Kyanon
Kyanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruor Luna Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:57 pm

Guards dressed in black armor entered the arena and picked Datriel up off the ground and placed him on a stretcher. They carried him to the Crour medical station and set him there for the healing priestesses to care for him. Eleria would approach Karos and Reia and motion for them to head over to the Atrum Veneficus Medical station so that she may treat his wounds properly.

"Come young one, I will take care of those wounds. The healing priestesses are here whenever you need us." She looked to Reia and watched her, sensing a hidden power within her that was much greater than her own. "Miss Nishi, correct? You may accompany us to the med station."
Cruor Luna
Cruor Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:59 pm

Karos looked up and nodded, struggling to stand up to walk to the station, without that energy holding him up he was weakened.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:10 am

One of the guards for Karos was dran dragon tamer, a magis with...relations with cruor not yet explained to anyone unless they knew. He saw Kovan alone near the medical tent and smiled and walked over "Hows my favorite blood magician?" He said his normal greeting to kovan back from the oooold days and smiled at his old friend.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruor Luna Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:26 am

Kovan was standing at parade rest when he heard his old friend's greeting. He straightened up abruptly into a military form similar to that of the Umbra guard of Atrum. He turned to face his friend even though he was unable to see his figure for the bright lighting of the arena.

"As always, my friend, you are as serious as ever," Kovan said sarcastically with a hint of irritation. "Tell me, how have you been in Atrum? A shock to me to see my comrade and his nation here."
Cruor Luna
Cruor Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:31 am

He would smile and chuckle and then nod "Yes, as ever old friend." he would see him at attention "God Night gods, at ease soldier" he would laugh " Ive been well, better if lux lucis didn't destroy the other continent we were on with this nation known as Drui. Bastards follow this magik like a damned blood hound. How have you been here in Cruor?"
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruor Luna Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:40 am

Kovan returned to rest and spoke more calmly now.

"I've been well here, I've been placed in the Blood Guard as their commander. I see, Lux Lucis as tracked you as well. They seem to want magis nations like ours to be "purified" first. They have attacked us before, years ago, most no one remembers it now. By the Gods of Night and Blood let them fall before they reach either of us again."
Cruor Luna
Cruor Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:54 am

He nodded "Very nice, i knew you would go far here, of course me not being here to outshine you that is." H ewould chuckle "Yea, Lux Lucis shouldnt be bothering us much for a while. We used the nation curse of the night gods 'Wrath of the Umbra' so, they are very weak right now and Azrael is dead."
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruor Luna Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:25 am

Kovan didn't seem to notice the joke made by Dran and continued without acknowledging it.

"Lux is very powerful, even Wrath of Umbra will not hold them back for long. Remember, they've experienced it before and were still able to wipe out an entire clan of our kin," he paused with a silence so sorrowful. "I regret the day I left them to their fate but nothing else could be done."
Cruor Luna
Cruor Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:27 am

Dran would share the sorrow in his voice and he put his hand on his friends shoulder "Im sorry my friend...dont worry. we will never let this happen again. Lux Lucis will pay for their crimes against the earth and all who dwell in it..and on it. For our fallen comrades and...loved ones."
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruor Luna Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:59 pm

Kovan never broke his stance and stood silent for all too long contemplating his actions in the past. He thought to himself,

"If only I had not left, if only, then she would still be here. I could have done something! Instead I was as useless as her guardian as a feather is as a sword. I am still waiting, for all eternity if I must, I will still be waiting." No one would understand his silence, Dran would only understand his pain. They were friends long before he became so cut off from joy, happiness, and the world. They used to be so alike and now they are completely different. He finally forced himself to speak, still recalling the past and how his actions may have changed it.

"Yes, they will pay for all the pain they have caused our people. By the Gods of Blood and Night they will fall."
Cruor Luna
Cruor Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:03 pm

He shook his head "Dont say that, there was nothing you could have done, maybe you could have protected her a bit longer but for how much longer? We needed to do what we have done and you keep that duty in mind soldier." He seemed more serious, Kovan could see in his eyes he missed and mourned for his old family. "May all the wrath of the Blood and Night rain on them like the Armageddon flame. One day my friend, we will see thier fall"
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2