Elysium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nankurunaisa

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Nankurunaisa - Page 2 Empty Re: Nankurunaisa

Post  Atrum Veneficus Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:34 pm

He would nod and smile "Im sorry, it is a formality instilled on me by dehix." he would chuckle then get very serious "Yes that is true its well defensible and seems like an amazing place to finally call home and yes this type of terrain you know well. But if people do live here and are good at hiding, they know this EXACT terrain well. The other nation's of this land are advanced and might want it badly enough to do worse and less honorable things then war. I request your permission to perhaps scout over the whole of the island for anyone. Karos would rend me wing from wing if any thing happened to you or your people under my watch." he would laugh a bit.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Arian Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:54 pm

"That is quite true, they would know the landscape but I think we can handle it. No gains are made without risks Kurami." Ren spoke bluntly. "Now, it has been decided that we shall reside in these islands."
Arian
Arian
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:58 pm

Kurami nodded "As you wish, i will do all in my power to minimize and dispose of any risk"
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum