Dawn of the Kindred

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Dawn of the Kindred

Post  Imuabu on Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:53 pm

"Yes, there's been many people from numerous nations how have been enslaved. My people have for a long time and I've been trying hard to bring them back. So many families have been torn apart. Tryscar says they're treating them well... but it's not true... They twist their words to make you believe them."
Imuabu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus on Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:58 pm

Sorac had excused himself from Isis to follow them and help out the new comers and answer any question they may have " There is land that Atrum has claimed that you may set up a camp on before you return to your settlement, I have no objections to that."
Atrum Veneficus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Orsinnar on Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:04 pm

"Many thanks. I'll accept your offer. We're ready to set up camp as soon as we have the land to start. Which way?"
Orsinnar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellentrian on Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:09 pm

If that is indeed you're option Okhennei i would like to wait for this diplomat in you're camp to await there arrival and i would be honored to help in anyway i can while i wait

Last edited by Ellentrian on Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ellentrian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus on Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:11 pm

Sorac added "Some people from Atrum are in the area so you may need to be close to their camp tonight, i hope that's alright. I could ask them to relocate if not." He was making sure to make his new allies feel comfortable.
Atrum Veneficus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Orsinnar on Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:15 pm

"That would be alright. Lead us to the place where we can stay for now." Okhennei turned back to the ship. "Orsien! Move out! Seahawk, tend the ship while we are gone."
Orsinnar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus on Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:18 pm

Sorac would lead them once they were done, it was a small clearing near the Atrumite camp and it was situated up against a cliff face and right near a small river. Sorac smiled "Here it is, i hope this is suitable for you. Im sure my people would be HONORED to help anyway they could."
Atrum Veneficus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Orsinnar on Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:21 pm

About twenty Orsien including Okhennei followed along, some of them carrying supplies such as tall wooden poles, hides, food, and other necessities for setting up camp.

Okhennei nodded to Sorac. "Many thanks to you. This is where we will be setting up, then?"

Orsinnar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus on Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:24 pm

Sorac nodded "yes this is the land we can spare for awhile. How long do you think you will be set up in this camp here? I can set it aside for as long as you need."
Atrum Veneficus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Orsinnar on Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:27 pm

"It may be for a few nights. Our diplomat isn't very far, but he'll need to receive word to come. We fly messages by hawk, so..." Okhennei looked up at the sky, judging the wind and weather. "About three days by boat."
Orsinnar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellentrian on Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:27 pm

" follows the mass to the new camp and leans on the cliff face carving some wood into a object of interest" waiting silently till he was needed
Ellentrian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus on Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:29 pm

Sorac nodded "Thats fine. Ill go and make sure my camp knows you are here and have my personal permission." He walked away to tell his camp that they had allies on the land making camp. He said quietly to ellentrian as he walked by, using his magik to make sure only the two of them heard "Watch them"
Atrum Veneficus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellentrian on Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:31 pm

" looking up at sorac's general direction giving him the notice that he got the massage " sending a magic massage back will do my lord
Ellentrian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Orsinnar on Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:38 pm

The Orsien moved quickly and efficiently to set up camp. As the others watched them setting up camp, they'd see them raising long poles up vertically in circles about twenty feet across and ten feet high, and then attaching them to slender support beams meeting in the center at the top. They were wrapped with leather and sinew to hold them firmly, and then wrapped snugly in hides to create mid-sized portable huts that could fit their people and supplies. Four of them were put up in total, with two for most of the scouts, one for Okhennei and her officers, and one for the rest of the supplies and gear. A firepit was dug out in the center of the huts, and as the huts were put up, some food was put over the fire as most of the Orsien gathered around.
Orsinnar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellentrian on Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:42 pm

"would walk over " just out side the group of Orsien's and peek around to see what they were doing
Ellentrian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus on Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:44 pm

A small group of sword magis walked from the other camp, in black leather armor with thier katana like weapons strapped to their sides. They greeted the new comers saying "Welcome to Elysium, and the land of Novus Atrum. My name is Azzaron Blade-Singer" They walked up a bit after Ellentian did.
Atrum Veneficus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Orsinnar on Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:46 pm

Some of the Orsien noticed Ellentrian. Most of them didn't seem particularly stand-offish or accommodating. They were in someone else's land, so they weren't about to run a stranger out of the camp, but none of them were welcoming him in with open arms either.

As Okhennei was finishing up her orders for getting the camp established, she noticed Ellentrian and gestured for him to come in. "Come, join us. There is no sense in standing out there alone. The Manakahai know no strangers," she said as she noticed the Atrumites approaching. "I am Okhennei Banesinger of the Manakahai Orsien. Your Lord Sorac has brought us here."
Orsinnar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellentrian on Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:54 pm

seeing at least one of the Orsien's was trying to be friendly he would join her and stand next to her allow me to introduce my self " taking a deep bow" i am Ellentrian Xymorsusim and i would like to thank you for you're hospitality is there anything i might be able to repay this kindness?
Ellentrian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus on Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:59 pm

The sword magis would walk into the light and smile bowing and sit down in their own small group but still with the Orsinnar people. They wouldn't ask for any food or anything unless offered. The first one that spoke smiled and asked "So, why did you come to Elysium?"
Atrum Veneficus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Orsinnar on Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:28 pm

There was some dried boar jerky and a kettle of beef stew cooking over the fire. Once it was prepared, it was passed out amongst the Orsien by seniority - first Okhennei, then her officers, and then the others. Then, it was offered to the guests. Okhennei spoke in the meantime.

"We've come seeking a new land to call ours. Our homeland has been overrun by war amongst honorless foes."
Orsinnar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus on Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:15 pm

The leader of the sword magis nodded and accepted the food after the rest of his men got some and he spoke "We know the feeling, we were chased out of our homeland by genocidal maniacs....twice." He took a bite and seemed to like it, or be indifferent. "Our people are few now thanks to them."
Atrum Veneficus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top