Dawn of the Kindred

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Dawn of the Kindred

Post  Imuabu on Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:36 pm

"And I'm Queen Isis, ruler of Imuabu. I know of the islands too. If you find a place that you find fitting, we'll help in any way we can."
Imuabu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Orsinnar on Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:42 pm

"Many thanks to you. We have seen these islands you speak of, and have scouting parties there as well. That is part of the reason why I have come - to seek new alliances in this land you call Elysium, if we decide to settle there."
Orsinnar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus on Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:45 pm

Sorac smiled and thought to himself ' they look powerful, getting on their good side and helping them get settled will give us a powerful card to turn the tide in a war' he said aloud now "We will help you get settled if you want, you can count Atrum Veneficus as your ally"
Atrum Veneficus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Orsinnar on Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:50 pm

Okhennei nodded. She got the response that she was sent for, and her Thane would be pleased.

"We are already prepared to settle, but your friendship and knowledge of this land are invaluable to us. Any wisdom you can share with us will be helpful, since we are newcomers here."
Orsinnar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu on Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:57 pm

Isis nodded. "Well, like most lands, not everyone gets along. With Atrum and Imuabu... we'll make sure that no one will interfere while you settle."
Imuabu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Orsinnar on Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:59 pm

"Many thanks. It's good to know we have friends to rely on here. What dangers should we watch out for?"
Orsinnar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus on Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:01 pm

He nodded "Watch out for tryscar, the USSR or the Imperium. They will lie with their advanced technology and pretty words but they are slavers plain and simple." The hate in his voice was plain when it came to those nations "As Isis said, we will do all in our power to help you."
Atrum Veneficus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Orsinnar on Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:03 pm

"Slavers? I see." Okhennei grinned a toothy smile. "You know what slavers are good for to the Orsien?"
Orsinnar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu on Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:08 pm

Isis rolled her eyes at the mention of Tryscar. She still hated them for taking her people. Shen raised an eyebrow at Okennei's words. "What is it?"
Imuabu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus on Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:10 pm

Sorac raised an eyebrow with sis and asked the same thing "That would be?"
Atrum Veneficus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Orsinnar on Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:11 pm

"Their skulls are so thick and hard, they work well to sharpen a dull blade." Okhennei's bodyguard snickered, and then quieted down. Okhennei grinned, glad to see that her new "friends" shared a common distaste for slavery.
Orsinnar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus on Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:13 pm

Sorac smirked and chuckled "I think i like you and your people if that's the common belief amongst your people as it is mine. You may get along very well with the sword magis."
Atrum Veneficus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Orsinnar on Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:15 pm

"Oh, trust me - anyone who takes another's life as property...they are scum to the Manakahai."
Orsinnar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu on Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:16 pm

Isis nodded. "If that means my people are guaranteed to return...... Then I like the idea."
Imuabu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Orsinnar on Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:27 pm

"This filth has taken your people into slavery? Tell me what happened, Queen Isis. Perhaps the Manakahai can help you."
Orsinnar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus on Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:28 pm

Sorac nodded "Many people, people of Imuabu, Tribes of Shilian and Navokha. Arians and Kyanites and many others. None of mine because the people they by the majority from are the people trying to wipe my nation from existence."
Atrum Veneficus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Orsinnar on Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:20 pm

"I see. Well, we will count these people amongst the nations that the Manakahai want nothing to do with. I will relay this to my people. Many thanks to you, Lord Sorac and Queen Isis. I will see that an ambassador from the Manakahai is sent to speak to you. You have been most helpful to me." Okhennei nodded politely and took her leave to spread the message to her scouting group.

She stepped back outside of the building, followed by her bodyguard, and returned to the ship to have a message sent back to the Manakahai Kindred Council.
Orsinnar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellentrian on Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:44 pm

Kneeling on the tip of a hill near the city Avarsais watching the events of Atrum and the unknown region he was in with the new comers until they disapperd from sight and saw them return all in one peace not able to contain his curiosity any longer he made his way down from his perch and down to the docks where this race of new comers had made landfall

Walking right up to who looked like the leader ( random orc who looked in charge) Greetings my name is Ellentrian Xymorsusim I am a diplomat from the land of Atlan far from here who are you good........ sir/lady and where do you hale from?
Ellentrian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Orsinnar on Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:06 pm

Urthos Seahawk was in charge of the group until Okhennei returned, and she was still on her way back from the palace. Urthos stepped forward.

"Hello, diplomat of Atlan. I'm Urthos Seahawk, captain of this ship. I come from the Manakahai Kindred of Orsinnar."
Orsinnar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellentrian on Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:09 pm

Greetings Urthos may i ask what you're business in this city is my friend?
Ellentrian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Orsinnar on Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:12 pm

"We're a scouting party, we came to meet with the other nations here since we're planning on settling nearby."

Okhennei made her way back towards the docks and saw Urthos speaking with Ellentrian.
Orsinnar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellentrian on Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:20 pm

Where were you planning on settling Urthos depending of what kind of nation you are we may be able to help you as well
Ellentrian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Orsinnar on Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:23 pm

Okhennei joined in on the conersation. "Are you an ally of Atrum and Imuabu? They have given us their word that they will assist us in settling here. We have settled to the south of here, a fair distance from the other nations, but we wanted to meet with the other nations here."

Urthos added, "So we have the friendship of two nations already? Good to hear it."

"Ellentrian, what do you know of the hostile nations of this land? I've heard talk of slavers..."
Orsinnar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellentrian on Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:30 pm

Indeed you do have the friendship of Atlan as long as you do not cross us we will do the same Urthos and yes we are friends with Atrum but i have not heard of the nation of Imuabu is this where they reside and as far as slavers i have not heard of any but i am not fond of slavery and i would help put an end to it in what ever means necessary you have my word on that
Ellentrian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Orsinnar on Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:35 pm

"Glad to hear it. Consider the Kindred of Manakahai your friends as well. I'm glad to see that this land is friendly to a new nation. As I've told Lord Sorac and Queen Isis, I will relay your words to my people, and we will send a diplomat to meet with you. Do you know this land well? We would like to set a camp here before we return to our settlement."
Orsinnar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top