The Hunter

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Hunter

Post  Atrum Veneficus on Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:47 pm

At this point it was far too late, they would began ripping him apart limb from limb before they took his head off and scattered taking all the other heads. Arkenfel smiled at the girl "Maybe next time girl." He shot a bolt of energy at the slave truck which blew the door open and sent a shock wave through it turning off any tech on them, allowing them to escape. He jumped on the back of his wolf, who had lived, and rode away quickly disappearing into the woods.
Atrum Veneficus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sab on Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:59 pm

Lily spun around, trying to take aim at him but not being able to. Her mind was screaming, but she felt like she couldn't hear anything. She looked around her, and watched as the slaves fled the vans, and she made no attempt to stop them. She was one person against many now.

After the shock wore off, she jumped into the car, and sped off towards the outpost.
Sab

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus on Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:14 pm

Arkenfel went back to the Navokha camp with the heads of all of them Tryscarians in that caravan, minus Lily's. "We have the heads you asked for!" he shouted. He was back..and the tryscarian heads were at the mouthes of his dogs.

Last edited by Atrum Veneficus on Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Atrum Veneficus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tryscar on Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:40 pm

Markson's last words rang out before he was torn apart and shredded by the wolves. "Please...please tell...my...my wife..."

The slaves were freed now, and since the van doors were blasted open they would all be able to escape.
Tryscar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Solitude on Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:39 am

A man observed all the events that occurred without being discovered. Trained scouts from Solitude were unmatched in their ability to remain hidden from view even to magik beasts, and non better than he who walked among the dead. He passed by the remains of the dead guards and came to Markson's headless corpse and knelt beside it. He looked around the body to find tags to identify him, after acquiring some kind of ID he took the ring from his finger and stood. With the words "your last wish shall be fulfilled," he whistled. A shadowy figure of a wolf came from the direction Arkenfel had went, he caught some of its fur as it turned back toward forested area it came from, mounting it at full speed and following the scent of death Arkenfel had left behind.

(For all you who ended the thread before I could join like I said I WANTED to.....FUCK YOU FUCK YOU VERY VERY MUUuuUUUUuuuUUCH!)
Solitude

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top