Elysium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SURPRISE!!

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

SURPRISE!! - Page 3 Empty Re: SURPRISE!!

Post  Imuabu Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:29 am

"Wow..." she smiled. "It's... it's remarkable... and so beautiful..."
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:32 am

He smiled "It is.... but not as beautiful as you" as she was looking at it she had failed to notice him kneel behind her, as she turned around he had a ring made of a black shining metal, with a brilliant blue crystal in his hand and he was smiling.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:35 am

She gasped and smiled so wide. "Sorac?... Is that.... are you....? Really?!..." She was so happy, she didn't know what to say, but let him do the talking seeing as he was proposing. She alraedy knew her answer. She just had to wait for the question.
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:41 am

He smiled and nodded "My love, my goddess, i love you so much. You are the one person who could ever calm my turbulent soul and make me see clearly, you have brought something to my heart nothing else ever has before. You filled a deep void in me nothing could fill before i will be forever grateful to you for that. I love you so very much Isis. Will you do me the honor, of becoming my queen? Will you marry me?"
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:46 am

"Yes," she said the second he finsihed. "Let the Gods hear my answer loud and clear, Yes! I love you... I love you so much."
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:55 am

He smiled wide and blushed when she answered so fast He stood quickly and hug her so tight and close to him and kissed her again "I love you so much Isis!"
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:08 am

She hugged him and kissed him back; holding him so close and tight. "The baby is happy..." She had only been pregnant for a few days, but yet, the baby was able to pick up emotion. In any normal case, this would make no sense, but since she was a goddess... things were a little different...
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:38 am

Sorac smiled and nodded, he could feel it too, he had one hand on her belly and he could sense the life, and its god like emotion. "I feel it too..." he smiled to himself and hugged her tight, hewas so happy, he was marrying the girl of his dreams and she was having his child. He kept holding her, he would never let go of her.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:22 pm

She held him close and tight too; never letting go either. "I bet you can also sense our baby won't grow like normal humans..."
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:35 pm

He smiled and nodded "Only slightly though...i get a sense that our baby wont but...i cant tell much of anything else. Which is strange usually magis can. Its probably because your a goddess. My power cant do what it's supposed too."
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:13 pm

She smiled and nodded back; understanding what he meant. "I'll probably be pregnant for... about 4 to 5 months... When someone is pregnant with a God, they're not pregnant for very long... probably a day or two... maybe a week... it depends on the God... So, our baby will grow faster than a mortal.... but seeing that our baby is also human... then it will grow slower than a God."
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:38 am

He nodded understandingly and hugged her still "So...they wont grow up too fast though..right?" He always would dream of having a child with someone he loved and how they would nurture them and watch them grow up.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:45 pm

She shook her head. "Not too fast, no... Just a little faster than normal... But it won't be as fast as Horus..." she smiled and rubbed her tummy. "It'll be different watching a child grow a little slower..."

There was a slight, gentle laugh from the doorway. "Sorry I grew up so fast then." The man standing in the doorway looked kind and had a wide smile. He was the complete opposite from the other two people Sorac met.
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:09 pm

He smiled and nodded, nuzzling her and then he heard the other voice and he looked up quickly but didnt feel so threatened by him and when he heard that he smiled and sighed "Horus i presume?
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:13 pm

Horus smiled back and gave a simple nod as his response. "And I take it that you're my future step father..." Horus walked forward none threateningly, but looked into Sorac's eyes with a glare as if he was trying to read his soul, but really he was joking and he held out his hand with a wide smile again. "And I'm glad you are... My mother doesn't pick just anyone to marry..."
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:19 pm

Sorac shook his hand firmly with a smile, looking right back into his eyes showing he was not afraid even though he knew Horus was a god. He chuckled "Im glad she picked me. I love her, and i want you to know i'll never hurt her, ever." he smiled at him reassuringly "Im proud to be the step father of a god" he laughed a bit.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:15 pm

Horus shook back just as firm. "I know you do... and I'm glad she has someone to love too." He laughed at Sorac's last statement. "It doesn't happen often. Lucky you." He was joking cause he made it sound a little conceided.
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:20 pm

Sorac laughed with him "Im sure it will be quite an exprience, you have a very...interesting family i have to say. Im glad ill be part of it..partially" he laughed a bit more.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:23 pm

He laughed with him. "Yeah, the family has... it's interesting qualities... but don't let my dad get to you... He wasn't always so angry..."
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:26 pm

Sorac nodded somberly "I guessed as much...im just glad that he didnt do anything earlier, Im sure he would have if my lord didnt answer me."
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:29 pm

Horus grimaced a little. "Yeeaaahh... he... he might've.... His anger gets the best of him now."
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:33 pm

He nodded "Im sure it wouldnt have ended well for me, i may be powerful among humans but among gods i dont think i can hold much of a candle to anyone." he chuckled "He kinda smells too..."
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:37 pm

He nodded. "He's strong... but when fighting against another God then the battle becomes harder... I... I know from experience..." He glanced at his mom and she smiled reassuringly; which made him smile back. He chuckled at Sorac's last comment. "Yeah... yeah he does... and I wouldn't go down to the underworld if I were you... The smell is even worse."
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:44 pm

He nodded understandingly and smiled at the last comment " I dont plan on going into any underworld any time soon my friend" he would laugh a bit.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:31 pm

Horus laughed a bit too. "Good... cause my new brother or sister will need you..." He smiled at sorac and then at his mother. "And I am happy for both of you... but I never congratulated my mother!" she shook his head and chuckled. "Sorry mom." He gave Isis a hug and Isis hugged him back motherly.

"It's ok," Isis smiled and laughed.
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum