Elysium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SURPRISE!!

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

SURPRISE!! - Page 2 Empty Re: SURPRISE!!

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:27 pm

Sorac didnt move from the defensive position infront of Isis, but he didnt speak, so many gods in one place, the only reason he wasn't bowing on his knees is one is his future wife, the other is a evil maniac.

Pyliel shook his head "I guessed as much, I've heard of you, the maniac who tried to kill his brother." He turned back into his godly form "I dont quite feel comfortable around you."
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:31 pm

"Tried?" Seth shook his head. "Oh no no no... I DID kill him. It's my job to create chaos and I hated my brother... So, why not just end him and trap him down there where he only comes out when he's angry enough. Sounds like a nice thing to me." He saw Pyliel in his Godly form. "Oh calm down... I'm not going to attack... I'm here to congratulate." There was a twisted look in his eyes.
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:34 pm

Pyliel nodded but didnt change back "Im not a fan of chaos gods personally, so ill stay like this thank you."

Sorac worked up the courage to speak and said "Congratulate?"
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:36 pm

Seth nodded to Pyliel. "Understandable..." He then looked at Sorac. "Why yes.... my sister if having another child... Isn't that something worth congratulating?"
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:44 pm

Sorac nodded "Yes....i didnt think you would be one to congratulate your sister on being pregnant though."
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:48 pm

"I know, it's strange isn't it?" Seth laughed psychoticly a little. "I bet you're all wondering... 'is he up to something? Oh no... what should we do?... or maybe he's actually being friendly' WHO KNOWS?!" He laughed more.
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:50 pm

Sorac looked even more defensive now and Pyliel just shook his head "Im very tempermental and im a king of gods, dont make me want to kill you."
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:56 pm

"Oh calm down, calm down. I'm just having a little fun," Seth smirked. "But this child..." he stepped closer. "A new breed of God..." he tapped his fingertips together and smiled pleasingly. "It'll be interesting to see what he becomes."
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:59 pm

Sorac looks at him and says pretty matter of factly "When i give it, or when i pass on, he will take his place on the throne of Atrum Veneficus"
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:24 pm

Seth looked directly into Sorac's eyes. "Is that so?" He chuckled. "You don't think anything will happen between then?"

Isis hated when her brother always came around and right now, he was standing a little uncomfortably to her unborn child. She wrapped her arms around her stomach as a sign of protection. "Leave our baby alone Seth."

Seth rolled his eyes. "Oh why must everyone think I'm up to something?"

"Because... you're not just the God of Chaos... You're the God of Evil as well."

Seth's eyes flashed red and he gave her a twisted smile. "Ah yes... I do love that title."

"Just stay away. I'm warning you. You do NOT mess with a mother and her child and I don't care if you are my brother. I'll do whatever it takes to stop you."

"Oooooh... that's a little dark for you." He moved in and was face to face with her. "Starting to turn over to my side?"

"No I'm not." She snapped. Her eyes changed colors like they did at the meeting in Tryscar. "I'm just tired of you ruining our family."

"Ruining? Is that what I'm doing?... Well then... I-"

"You made me search for Osiris' remains twice... TWICE!"

Seth groaned in annoyance and turned angry. Whenever he lost his temper, the look on his face and the movements he made with his body looked murderous. "How many times do I have to tell you. I never MADE you do anything. You searched on your own. That was your own desicion. Everything would've been just fine if you just left him dead and lost forever, but no... you had to go find him... and of all people, my WIFE helps you the second time. Then you two just had to go and revive him as King of the Dead."

"Well, YOU didn't have to go and kill him. You were always jealous and bitter."

"Hey... I would've left him alone... if he didn't make that one move. Sure he was king of the whole land and yeah, I was jealous... but it was that one move... and then you... You had to go along with it, even after Nephthys told you what happened. It was like you saw nothing wrong."

"But I-"

"Don't." He calmed his anger down and that twisted smile came back. "Let's see what the little child becomes after he's born. That'll be fun." He reached to touch her stomach. "Wonder if he'll have the same fate as Nephthys is having now..."

Isis smacked his hand away and her eyes were wide and scared. "What have to done to Nephthys?!"

He shrugged. "Oh nothing... nothing at all..." He smiled evilly. "I best be going now though... My duties await me." He bowed sarcastically to Pylies. "Farwell all powerful God. Maybe we'll meet again... or maybe not... Who knows how things will go in the future?" He then looked at Sorac. "Oh and Sorac... If you think that Osiris is your enemy... I would think again if I were you..." He laughed manically and disappeared.
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:54 pm

Pyliel stopped him and looked dead in his eyes "If you make one move against my people, next time, i wont be civil. I am Pyliel, King of the Night Gods, and next time, that bowing wont be sarcastic." he let him go.

Sorac held Isis close and away from Seth's grasp, he looked at her and stroked her hair "Isis, are you alright?" he had never seen her so scared and mad "What did he mean?"
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:16 am

Seth didn't like being grabbed like that and he gave Pyliel an angry look, but decided it wasn't the right time to do anything about it. So, he just disappeared.

Isis held him close and tight; burying her face in his chest as she cried a little. "something horrible... he.... he's the one who murdered Osiris...."
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:19 am

His eyes turned red and he nodded "Stay with me in my land, in my room. Right near the night well, it will keep him away. Please? I can keep you safest there."
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:21 am

She looked up at him with tearful eyes. "But... what about my kingdom? ... I can't leave it..."
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:22 am

He smiled "Rule it from there with me, its close by Isis" He blushed, he was planning on calling her there for something today anyway.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:24 am

She saw the blush and didn't know why he was blushing, but she nodded. "Ok...I'll go with you..."
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:25 am

He smiled and nodded a thank you to pyliel "Thank you my lord pyliel, might god of night. You may leave when it suits you my king." Pyliel sighed and just shook his head as he left. Sorac smiled and blinked them to his room, off the very ornate temple holding the huuuuge deep well that contained a hue blazing core of black energy.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:29 am

She looked around at his room in awe. "Oh wow..." She saw the temple and eyed it for al ong time; just staring at it. "What is it?"
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:31 am

He smiled "That is the Night Well. The thing that gives us our power and makes us magis. It constantly creates dark magik energy, no one knows what feeds it, where ever we bring it it bores a hole down and we have no idea how deep or to where it goes but..it does it."
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:37 am

Isis continued to look at it. "It sounds like a very powerful thing.... is it well guarded?" She was hoping her brother wouldn't find it. Now that he had shown himself again, which he rarely did, she was scared and worried. She couldn't stop thinking of his words. He was threatening hers and Sorac's unborn child. He had something plan. She just knew it.
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:48 am

He smiled "This is what truly connects Atrum to the night Gods, this is where our leaders in the past have actually felt the touch of the Night God's hands upon their shoulders...I have not had that honor yet, i hop to one day i have it. But dont worry, your brother will not be able to step foot in this place, if he did, he would be torn asunder and thrown back into his realm by its power."
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:53 am

Isis smiled and sighed with relief. "Thank goodness..." She held her stomach again, but this time more lovingly. "As Godess of Fertility... I'm more happy then ever that our baby can be safe."
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:37 am

He walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her, his hands resting on her stomach "Just as a father, i am too Isis." he laid his head on her shoulder and kissed her neck a little and nuzzled her "Can i show you something beautiful?"
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:14 pm

She smiled and sighed happily, closing her eyes, as he held her and their baby like this and how he kissed and nuzzled her neck. "mmm... of course baby... what is it?"
Imuabu
Imuabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:42 pm

He nuzzled her and kept holding her like this as he lead her to some stairs leading out of it, the door as the top was closed though so no one else was there or watching. He gestured for he to look back at the temple and she saw beams of black light reflecting off of parts of the temple, separating them into the other colors of light, red, yellow, greens and blues. The formed almost a crown atop the deep hole that housed the night well, it almost looked like a dark sun. The sight was truly breath taking. Sorac smiled at her "I hope you like it. Its our tribute to our gods."
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum