Elysium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

on word to incarna

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

on word to incarna - Page 2 Empty Re: on word to incarna

Post  Ellentrian Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:04 pm

"hesitantly hand over his sword" make sure you take good care of it it is a gift from the queen of Atlan and replaceable could you tell me which direction the capital is?
Ellentrian
Ellentrian

Back to top Go down

Post  Incarna Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:30 pm

"I will be certain to take the best care of your weapon, sir. I will keep it here until you return."

She carefully took the sword, handling it with great caution. "If you follow the road out of this village, Aeona is towards the center of the Isles. You might consider riding there instead. It's a few hours' walk, but you'll reach it quickly on horseback."
Incarna
Incarna

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellentrian Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:18 pm

"nods and hesitantly leaves heading back toward valmai and the hooded figure" hi my name is Ellentrian what is you're name my friend " extends a hand out slowly toward the hooded stranger"
Ellentrian
Ellentrian

Back to top Go down

Post  Freya Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:59 am

She pulled back again, uncomfortable around this strange figure before her but she felt the same peace near him. She looked to Valmai with concern, only really trusting her for the moment. She was searching for reassurance that he could indeed be trusted.

Freya

Back to top Go down

Post  Incarna Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:45 pm

The villagers and guards of the little village watched intently as they went about their business. None of them mentioned anything, but they all kept an eye on the situation. It was as if they were all concerned for the youngster's safety, and allow none of them seemed to be violent in the least, they all looked upon the newcomers with a sense of caution, wondering if the girl would be in any danger soon.
Incarna
Incarna

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum