Elysium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

on word to incarna

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

on word to incarna Empty on word to incarna

Post  Ellentrian Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:30 am

After leaving the borders of atrum in friendship Ellentrian and valmai head out to find other new and exciting nations and after a few days travel stumble across the borders of Incarna and ready them self's for what they hope are more friendly nations in a land they have abandon after so may years
Ellentrian
Ellentrian

Back to top Go down

on word to incarna Empty Re: on word to incarna

Post  Incarna Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:01 am

Ellentrian and Valmai's travels would lead them to a tiny coastal village of Incarna on the unoccupied northeastern shores of Elysium. Very few settlements of Incarna existed off of their main island chain, but this tiny village consisted of a few simple buildings constructed along the pristine coastline. It seemed like the land around it was hardly disturbed, although people were seen walking to and from the little town, and a few boats were out on the water by the docks. It seemed like a peaceful, friendly little town.
Incarna
Incarna

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellentrian Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:23 am

" Takes a moment to admire such beauty and breaths deeply " then approaches the small town which blends so well into the country side " Removes his helm " approaches one of the villagers excuse me good Sir/Mam but might you tell me the name of this fine town and who it belongs to?
Ellentrian
Ellentrian

Back to top Go down

Post  Incarna Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:30 pm

A man nodded his head politely while some of the other villagers watched, interested in the travelers since they had few visits to the little village.

"This village is Eora, of Incarna. It belongs to no one...we are all just villagers residing here in peace."

Another woman stepped forward, smiling welcomingly. "Where do you hail from, travellers?"
Incarna
Incarna

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellentrian Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:42 pm

" nods his head at the lady " I am Ellentrian Xymorsusim and this is my loyal body guard Valmai Xymorsusim we hail from the land of Atlan far off in the plains where the sun shines on our holy city of Riversglen None of which the world has seen for a 100 years and we have been charged by the queen her self to search the lands for new civilizations and engage in peace talks with them could you madam tell me who rules you're people of Incarna for i very much would like to speak with him/her
Ellentrian
Ellentrian

Back to top Go down

Post  Incarna Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:47 pm

The villagers exchanged glances in surprise, but the woman continued.

"Incarna is not a 'new' civilization, but I have never heard of your land or your people. If you wish to speak to any of our leaders, you would have to travel to Aeona, in the seas to the north of here. We are but a humble village, and our ruler Arithian Akoris the Chosen and his advisors all reside in Aeona."

Another man stepped forward. "Ferries from our village go back and forth between Aeona. It's about a day's voyage. If you need a way there now, I think it could be arranged..."
Incarna
Incarna

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellentrian Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:09 pm

Yes that would be great if you could point me in the directions of the ferries and tell me how soon i could depart to meet the leaders of the land i would be most great full " Takes a humble bow to the towns people" and i will see that this town is rewarded for you're kindness and willingness to help the diplomats of atlan
Ellentrian
Ellentrian

Back to top Go down

Post  Incarna Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:20 pm

The ferryman smiled at Ellentrian and Valmai, and led them through the quaint and peaceful village towards the docks. There were about a dozen small sailboats docked here, with smooth wooden frames and rippling white sails. The ocean was calm here, and the mist of the sea gently sprinkled around the docks as the ferryman stepped into one of the boats and gestured for Ellentrian and Valmai to come along.
Incarna
Incarna

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellentrian Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:20 pm

Ellentrian accepting the invitation of the ferryman stepped into the boat "with a rather loud thud not being use to boats in general" and helped his sister in then turning his attention back to the ferryman good sir what is you're name and how long will this journey to Aeona take ??
Ellentrian
Ellentrian

Back to top Go down

Post  Incarna Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:18 pm

"My name is Nathaenion. Aeona is not far. We will reach the harbor before sunset this evening."

Once the ferryman readied the boat and his passengers were loaded, he undocked and set off across the pristine blue waters. The sky was calm and the sun sparkled in the sky above them. The ferryman headed north, and the calm waters allowed them to travel at a fairly good speed. It was only a few minutes before the calm coastline was lost behind them in the mist of the ocean, and they ventured ahead towards Aeona.

"Our capital sees few visitors. Once we reach Aeona, your best bet might be to see if you can arrange an appointment at the Manor of the Incarnate."
Incarna
Incarna

Back to top Go down

Post  Sab Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:58 pm

"What is the Manor of Incarnate?" Valmai stood steady on the ferry, not having much problems keeping her balance. These travels would certainly bring her, and her brother far across this continent to many different cities and landscapes.
Sab
Sab

Back to top Go down

Post  Freya Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:05 pm

When the reached the capital Ellentrian may notice a girl standing nearby, Valmai may sense her kin when she looked upon her. She kept herself covered with a hood so only the lower half of her face shown through the shadows. She stood quiet as the newcomers passed her by, or perhaps they would turn to speak with her.

Freya

Back to top Go down

Post  Sab Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:07 pm

Valmai turned her eyes towards the girl, instantly sensing her, and what she was. She looked over to her brother, "I'll catch up with you.."

She waited for the group to move on, and then she crouched down near the girl. "Hello.. Who are you?"
Sab
Sab

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellentrian Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:11 pm

" seeing the hooded figure sticking out like a sore thumb hearing what valmai said nodded and moved on toward the capital keeping an eye on the stranger as he passes by"
Ellentrian
Ellentrian

Back to top Go down

Post  Incarna Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:11 pm

The ferryman pulled up to the docks near the city of Aeona. So far, the capital seemed like just another small village - some buildings and boats lined up peacefully along the pristine coast. The land here was lush and green, and the island chain stretched out to form a gorgeous isle landscape.

"Here we go. Aeona's not far. Follow the roads, and you'll find the way. Look for the Manor of the Incarnate - it is the residence of many of Incarna's most influential people. Best of luck to you, travelers."

Last edited by Incarna on Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Incarna
Incarna

Back to top Go down

Post  Freya Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:14 pm

"Who are you?" she tilted her head down so that her eyes wouldn't show. "I..i don't talk to strangers," she stammered to speak, she seemed very shy and cautious of this person that knelt beside her. She backed up slightly as if in fear however she felt some strange comfort near her and waited her her response.

Freya

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellentrian Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:15 pm

thank you good sir "giving him a gold coin for the trouble of having to take them on such short notice" and good luck to you as well my friend
Ellentrian
Ellentrian

Back to top Go down

Post  Incarna Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:21 pm

The villagers noticed Ellentrian and Valmai, and watched them from afar. They seemed reserved, especially here in this village. A woman in white hooded robes which bore the winged symbol of Incarna approached and spoke softly.

"Welcome, traveler, to the Isles of Incarna. What brings you here?"
Incarna
Incarna

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellentrian Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:25 pm

" with and abrupt stop turns toward the hooded women" Who are you my good lady? and what do you need?
Ellentrian
Ellentrian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sab Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:32 pm

Valmai smiled at her, "I promise I'm not going to hurt you. You know this, I know that you can feel my intentions. You're safe to talk to me."

Valmai reached out slowly, and gently put her hand under the girls chin and lifted it. "My name is Valmai."
Sab
Sab

Back to top Go down

Post  Incarna Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:36 pm

The robed woman smiled at Ellentrian. "I am a Sentinel. I am here to keep the peace in the Isles of Incarna, along with my brethren. I would like to offer you any assistance you need here, but I do have one thing to ask of you..."
Incarna
Incarna

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellentrian Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:40 pm

That is nice to know that you would be willing to help me but i am able to handle myself what is it that you need?
Ellentrian
Ellentrian

Back to top Go down

Post  Freya Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:45 pm

"M...my name is Freya," she said slowly, she still felt uncomfortable around the stranger but her feelings of safety grew more with her words. She felt something within her, something strange told her that she was safe with her.

"I am from Dovahs, but it was destroyed so I came here."

Freya

Back to top Go down

Post  Sab Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:47 pm

"I am sorry to hear that. Do you have a home here? A place to stay?"

Valmai withdrew her hand, folding them together so that the girl could still them.
Sab
Sab

Back to top Go down

Post  Incarna Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:50 pm

"Bladed weapons and firearms are not allowed to be carried by visitors in Incarna. I can care for your sword here for you, and keep it safe in the Sentinel hall here until you return to collect it, if you are venturing further into the Isles."
Incarna
Incarna

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum