Elysium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaiton's Last Survivor

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Vaiton's Last Survivor - Page 2 Empty Re: Vaiton's Last Survivor

Post  Atrum Veneficus Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:20 pm

He heard the shots and swore looking at her and nodded "Right alright." He would use his magik to cut the cuffs and whether this worked or not he would blink again farther from the site of the break out, he would keep doing this until they made it out hopefully, he would stop every time to make sure she was alright though, blinking can hurt people who are none magis.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Tryscar Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:50 pm

The cuffs would be extremely difficult to break, and Otoen's magic would continue to weaken some of the chains, but they weren't able to be broken yet. The guards contained the crisis by the truck and secured the area, moving the rest of the slaves out to safety. Police and ServaCorps guards continued swarming the area, searching for #5968V and the mysterious assailant that she had escaped with.
Tryscar
Tryscar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sab Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:03 pm

Ti'lay would squeeze her eyes shut, it was not a very pleasant experience getting popped from place to place. "Otoen.. Otoen stop! I'm not feeling too good. And they can still track me!"
Sab
Sab

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:07 pm

He would stop and look at her "Ti'lay, how do you feel whats wrong? Im sorry but..we have to keep going and i dont know any other ways, and i..i can try and get the collar of so they cant track you" he would use the magik to try and unlock the collar.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sab Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:16 pm

Ti'lay would gesture to her stomach, "I feel like I'm going to vomit.. like I ate the most acid like food in the world.. although that wouldn't surprise me if I had."
Sab
Sab

Back to top Go down

Post  Tryscar Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:22 pm

The collar would hardly budge. Otoen would at least need some time to rest enough to get his power up, or find some other way to remove it. It was welded shut and locked firmly..
Tryscar
Tryscar

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:13 pm

He would nod "damnit...this collar is strong...i cant break it like i am now." He would look at her and nod sadly "That can happen if your not a magis and you blink that much...we have to keep going on foot though. I dont want to call Night Scrier into the city to get us..."
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sab Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:37 pm

"Where are we going to go though? Last I checked I don't have a map.. and the moment I step out there im a target." Ti'lay would do a little twirl, with the collar and her hands bound and the shackles there was no chance.

"How much worse could it get?"
Sab
Sab

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:56 pm

He looked around and saw that they were pretty well hidden "Well, we could be dead. I could have lost you, im going to get you out of here dont talk like that."
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sab Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:26 am

Ti'lay shook her head, as if trying to clear her mind or in total denial. "What's your plan then?"
Sab
Sab

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:04 pm

He shook his head "All i can think of is call in night scrier... you have any ideas? I would have brought a group of night walkers with me but there are so few left.."
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Tryscar Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:54 am

Guards began scouring that area of the city - they were tracking Ti'lay quickly and accurately, and closing in with swift precision. Ti'lay and Otoen would have to get moving quickly since they were running out of time. They were outnumbered with very few options, and had only a few moments to move before the guards would catch up with them.
Tryscar
Tryscar

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:00 pm

He looked around and swore "Damnit there is no other choice" he used his power to send a message to Night Scrier who could hone into his power and told her to blink to him as she did. He looked at ti'lay "if a dragon blinks, it wont cause you any harm, they have enough control to keep it from doing that. Are you ready to go?"
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sab Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:09 pm

(( Because someone I know wont modify their post >:C ))

"Just be careful! I don't want you two get caught as well." She would nod, "I'm ready."
Sab
Sab

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:43 pm

Since Night scrier was already there ((CUZ SHE IS)) she would use her power to blink the two of them beyond the city to where she was waiting. she would begin to use her power to cut the shackles and the tracker around her neck. Otoen would send a message to sorac to begin planning a meeting with tryscar. It would take a long while and he would need to get other nation to agree to a conference. War will be made against these bastards.
Atrum Veneficus
Atrum Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum