The Exodus

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Exodus

Post  Atrum Veneficus on Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:43 pm

Some of the few legio had begun moving out to scout ahead, Azero and his team of Elite Night walker's were ahead of the rest and were looking around trying to find any signs of life. If they did, atrum would more than likely move toward it, to try and make friendly relations.
Atrum Veneficus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Arian on Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:45 pm

The survivors rushed from the helicopter to where Reia was standing, they all bowed and praised the ancestors for her safety.

"My Lady, your father must have been watching over you for you to survive such a war."

She bowed slightly to Sorac and Karos and spoke quietly.

"I am glad to see you again, I was worried something had happened to you. I know Karos was as well, though he may not admit it."

she turned to her people and smiled at them.

"No, my father wasn't the one that helped me survive. Knowing that all my people would need me kept me going in this. Karos supported me as well."

The soldier lowered himself to the ground and walked away from the crowds. He tied a a band of cloth around his arm to stop the bleeding.
Arian
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Imuabu on Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:58 pm

The land they walked on was complete desert. The hot, sun rays beamed on the land, making it extermely hot. There was no water in sight, but that was about to change soon. In a nearby distance lied a kingdom filled with pyramids, egyptian statues, and a egytian palace. A village spread far along the land and the people seemed happy and joyfull. People danced and sung in the streets for money and smiles were on everyones faces. This land was like an egyptian paradise. Whoever the pharaoh was, they were doing a great job ruling their land.
Imuabu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus on Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:03 am

Karos saw that sorac and atrum were leaving and he walked up to Reia and smiled at her "I have to be going now, i will make sure to keep in touch" He would blush "To make sure your ok..and...stuff..You will be alright..right?"
Atrum Veneficus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyanon on Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:08 am

Arrakhesh gave his Kyanites the signal to stand down. He ordered everyone to stay on the ship, except for a group of some of his elite warriors to act as guards.

Arrakhesh shouted out to the other survivors as he and his soldiers climbed off the battleship.

"People of Atrum and Arian - will you be sending an emissary to this city?"

Last edited by Kyanon on Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Kyanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Arian on Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:08 am

Reia smiled nervously at Karos.

"I'll be alright, please take care of yourself. I want to see a lot of letters from you, okay?" She said as she lowered her head a bit. She stammered nervously as Karos turned to follow Sorac then ran up and hugged him before he left. "Don't forget those letters."
Arian
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus on Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:13 am

He blushed more and hugged her back and he smiled at her "I wont, ill write to you when ever i can. Ill see you whenever possible."
Atrum Veneficus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Arian on Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:42 am

Reia smiled up at Karos as she backed away.

"Good, I'll see you soon, okay?" She kept smiling as she turned to her people to plan where they would go from there.
Arian
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Veneficus on Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:43 am

He would smile "Yes, you will" He said as he turned away and walked with atrum.
Atrum Veneficus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top